Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Guys don't rush to play anything... They just trying to fix the problem and it is normal for the game to be on and off... Until they said that the server is officially ON then don't do anything or you may just waste your energy.

They DID update their official message with “service has been restored”. What else do you expect people to be waiting for?
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    The question is will they provide compensation for the missed opportunities experienced by players? When I first started the game, they provided some compensation with unexpected server outages and it was greatly appreciated. However, the last few months they have provided nothing during similar circumstances where they previously compensated players. Just an observation.
  • kris202 wrote: »
    I think we're supposed to wait till they say its ok to play.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185760/connection-issues
    I think it was a little premature.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I believed them when they said the issue was fixed. Now not getting credit for TB victories. Argh! There are definitely still issues going on.
  • I just managed to log in again and it crashed whilst I was checking my guild events. My pit raid starts in 1 minute 😩
  • @CG_SBCrumb Fix didn't take. May want to update the server status post.
  • Aaaaand the game kicked me out again
  • Still crashing every time I go to fleet arena.
  • Ship Arena Payout ...
    Tickets for HSR on Thursday...
    Rolo Mission (TB) restart... (After they said it's okay)
    This is really annoying.
  • @jfears2 Welcome to the forum. :)
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    500 crystals and 100 shards for each KOTOR character would be fair compensation right?

I’m allowed to dream aren’t I?

Not if you quote yourself.
  • Does not compute.

lk4m7u5u3mou.png

kb93r9il94mx.png

Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Down again. Next time, use the good duct tape.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • At least I was able to get in and climb to 1 for fleet arena while it was temporarily up
  • While you're fixing the game, how about fixing the seemingly never-ending issue of push notifications about filled energy after I just spent it all?
  • Vorgen wrote: »
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Guys don't rush to play anything... They just trying to fix the problem and it is normal for the game to be on and off... Until they said that the server is officially ON then don't do anything or you may just waste your energy.

They DID update their official message with “service has been restored”. What else do you expect people to be waiting for?

Usually when they said "service has been restored" you need to wait another 10-30 min. to make sure that it will be stable, because the game right now is not stable. Or you did not notice anything? The game is not lagging and crashing right now? If so, then you are the lucky one.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Seemed to be fine.

Grabbed energy, checked arena positions and into LSTB day 3 after missing the Rancor...

Set up fleet, ready to smash it, and...

Crash!

We are not amused...
  • Is this the end?
  • Crystals!!!
  • terrible timing for server issues... I've lost ship arena ranking and rewards difference and probably sith raid fights if they don't fix it soon enough... :neutral:
  • Dang.... I'm off to get some wings & beer! #brewdogbaby!!!
  • ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Vorgen wrote: »
    ENERGYSS wrote: »

Usually when they said "service has been restored" you need to wait another 10-30 min. to make sure that it will be stable, because the game right now is not stable. Or you did not notice anything? The game is not lagging and crashing right now? If so, then you are the lucky one.

No, they said it was restored. How would you like it if your mother was in the operating room, doc comes out and tells you "op is over, she's totally fine", but she dies 5min later?

Didn't like that? Well yea, none of us do.
  • Pieriku wrote: »
    Couldn't get my energy load. The servers were restored 5 minutes too late for it... :-(

If you had gotten your energy, you might have lost it due to forced restarts during battles :\ Happened to me several times in a row just now.
  • Not funny, CG, it's been more than an hour. And during the only time a good chunk of players can play/have their payouts and refreshes.
  • Fun times...
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • jezzz so many
    unicorntears.jpg
This discussion has been closed.