Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Why is this not merged with the larger thread?
  • I had a bad ranking in both arena and couldn't full my 600 for token...
    Hope there will be a real Compensation...
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Cg get your **** together
    U caused me to miss tix
    Now my officers are displeased
    To whom do I request compensation?
    Saying this once only Suck My ****
  • Finally got back in, but it's too late. Free energy expired.
  • ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Vorgen wrote: »
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Guys don't rush to play anything... They just trying to fix the problem and it is normal for the game to be on and off... Until they said that the server is officially ON then don't do anything or you may just waste your energy.

They DID update their official message with “service has been restored”. What else do you expect people to be waiting for?

Usually when they said "service has been restored" you need to wait another 10-30 min. to make sure that it will be stable, because the game right now is not stable. Or you did not notice anything? The game is not lagging and crashing right now? If so, then you are the lucky one.

No, they said it was restored. How would you like it if your mother was in the operating room, doc comes out and tells you "op is over, she's totally fine", but she dies 5min later?

Didn't like that? Well yea, none of us do.

Except for this is way worse.
  • jgcoe3zptq5j.gif
  • Lol got in long enough to fight and deploy ships.

Crashed in platoons lol, Several guild mates were on as well . . . .
  • Still broke!!! Just kicked me out when I went to buy something. Strike 3!!! For pullin down revan money, this should be running like Jurassic world, not Jurassic park.
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    Servers are probably fine by now, they're just crashing because of all the addicts clamoring to log in at the same time.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Guys don't rush to play anything... They just trying to fix the problem and it is normal for the game to be on and off... Until they said that the server is officially ON then don't do anything or you may just waste your energy.

They DID update their official message with “service has been restored”. What else do you expect people to be waiting for?

Usually when they said "service has been restored" you need to wait another 10-30 min. to make sure that it will be stable, because the game right now is not stable. Or you did not notice anything? The game is not lagging and crashing right now? If so, then you are the lucky one.

No, they said it was restored. How would you like it if your mother was in the operating room, doc comes out and tells you "op is over, she's totally fine", but she dies 5min later?

Except for this is way worse.

Kinda wondering if u meant the doc scenario being worse or server down being worse.

If it's the latter then man... U gotta get ur priorities right...
  • Situation is under investigation. Frequent server's issues. Wait...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • RogueTrooper
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    already lost my squad payout and in 15 mins lose my fleet payout too :neutral:

currently stuck in a restart loop
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb So 500+ crystals for all because I was unable to claim 1st today in both arena, right?
  • "And now I'm going to bed, before you get us killed or something worse, expelled.." "She has got to sort out her priorities"
  • Got disconnected during tb mission...
  • Since I got back on, I've had to restart the game at least 5 times in 15 mins... Can't play like this guys...
    Some guildmates attacked in the Fleet TB, but lost their troops while their win didn't count! Fix this!
  • Yeah, our guild has been losing out on ROLO shards and stuff because the game is crashing at the end of battles. I sure hope CG sends out more than just crystals to make up for this. How about checking to make sure it’s actually working properly before posting that the issues have been resolved?? 😡
  • y1cn4v295iaq.jpeg

Two crashes in a row and so I had to put one of my favorite pictures on the phone. Man I llove family circus

You obviously have absolutely no idea what a tech support is and what can happen when there are server problems (and i am not talking about this specific case, but in general).
  • It affects all but GB and Euro payout hit hardest.

On other blackout occasions other areas have lost out near their payouts. You win some you lose some.

I’m in the British isles and am a loser on this occasion.
  • VegetaJBH wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    This is worth it for the havoc it will cause with shard chat manipulation of pay outs.

Except the only hope of people not in shard chat discord’s getting 1st place is by climbing late and being tactful with battles, so they can’t do that either. If anyone is losing out more it is those people, the ones in shard chats are guaranteed top spots daily.
    “Cutting your nose off to spite your face.”

Some good fishing here today.

Thanks for dropping by.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The only thing these dumb **** can do quickly is delete posts. Fix the **** servers you dumb ****
  • really cant wait for a "significant makegood" doubt it will make up for missing BOTH arena payouts and bonus energy
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    I have never whined, cried, nagged or pestered anyone over $5.....but that's just me, carry on.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    "And now I'm going to bed, before you get us killed or something worse, expelled.." "She has got to sort out her priorities"

Wrong fantasy land man. Force hocus pocus not magic hocus pocus.
  • Yes I should have included EU payouts in this as well. I didn’t think the problem would last as long as it has
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    y1b5b7gvo0ut.jpg

Should be timely, just like the road ahead was.
This discussion has been closed.