Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• 330 Jedi Revan shards to compensate!
  • Well I got cut off in the middle of an arena climb. If this persists for an hour this is going to cost me over 700 crystals because of fleet too. Great job CG. Also if this goes on longer, there goes my bonus energy
  • and arena payout come and gone, lost crystals and arena currency. Now dipping into ship arena payout territory...
  • I now have missed my 500 arena payout. Will I miss my top 3 fleet payout as well???

😥😥
  • Not wishing to be that guy but... Asking for compensation is a violation of the TOS, would be silly to be banned for it.
  • Not wishing to be that guy but... Asking for compensation is a violation of the TOS, would be silly to be banned for it.

Who cares?
  • Where's all that Revan money going? not the app apparently

I'm not asking for compensation, but this outage is costing me a lot of crystals and maybe energy, that **** me quite a bit off
  • And we all complained about a weeks notice for 10/30. Lesson learned haha.

Is it really a violation of tos? So a support ticket to EA reporting cheating hacking, etc. and asking for compensation is bannable?
  • Game not working here also. My internet connection is strong and the game client says "There is an error in your connection." When I disable my Wi-fi on my phone and use the 4G connection, it says something along the lines that my time has expired and has been too long since I was logged in, and that the client needs to be restarted, and it does and the same error happens.

You're too powerful. Try 56k dial up. Works like a charm
  • Your Revan money hard at work
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    I now have missed my 500 arena payout. Will I miss my top 3 fleet payout as well???

😥😥

Yes
  • No need to rush, my payout isn't for another 12 hours.
  • I will be down 200 crystals on my daily farm as I make first every day on ships. Went to hit 1st and the game said I was already in a battle. Then booted me.
  • Where's all that Revan money going? not the app apparently

Not on servers or testers, apparently.
    Probably on yachts for the bosses & shareholders instead.
  • informalities
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    First place in fleet arena. HAAT and Rancor raid. All gone...
  • looks like it might be back up, no compensation as of yet though. Got my crappy 5th place arena payout I guess
  • The Road Ahead will probably be released today and CG’s hoping everyone will forget about this.

They really ban for asking for compensation over mistakes? If so that is really pathetic.
    Either way, as I said in another thread... Thank you for making me miss out on both energy rewards and my everyday #1 Fleet arena win, it is really appriciated CG. :|
    well there miss up everyones arena and fleet arena payout so we got every right to asks for compensation

• twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Says someone else is logged into my account....iwnp1qu7gkli.png

RUSSIA!!!

Need Bob Mueller’s team to Sacramento for clean up.
  • 48sfucnf7tna.jpg

I really hope the problem is not something like that. ;)
  • I am very disappointed...
    :/
  • e8l19ddoe4e8.jpg

Its happening!!
  • i also don't strike for #1 in fleet until 6pm: There's no point in me being #1 24 hours per day. I like letting others get their rewards, and I never fall farther than 13th - and almost never fall no farther than #9. Fighting my way back from - gasp horror! - #6 is no problem ... until there are connection issues (or parenting issues, I still occasionally put my kids before the game ;) )right during the hour before payout. That's the real bummer.

On the plus side, the compensation is usually 500 crystals, and the difference between #1 and #5-10 is only a couple hundred crystals and ~400 fleet tokens. I'll take the 300 crystals over 400 fleet tokens any day.

I think it's probably reasonable as is. I understand how if you're in a certain time zone you can look at others being compensated without suffering any penalty, and thus it's all bonus. That seems unfair, of course. But if I don't get dinner cooked before 6pm or if one of the kids needs help with a homework project or any of a number of other things, I also don't get penalized because I wouldn't have had the time to fight for #1 that day anyway. And what about that other person in my time zone that I would have clobbered to take #1 who actually got extra rewards because of connection issues preventing me from knocking them down a few places?

How is EA/CG supposed to know the difference between the people who ended up losing out on a higher reward solely based on connection issues and those who would have finished in the same reward tier (or better) connection issues or not?

It is what it is. It's imperfect, but there you go.
  • So my Ship arena payout, i was just hitting from 5th to 1st and the game booted me. Will this be taken into consideration at all please?
  • Alinoe
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm affraid thats about that
    comment_9xHwgjzNFNIeeyd5cTNFhUtnFeM18MDR.jpg
This discussion has been closed.