Cantina Store Characters....

Last 4 I’ve not farmed are.....Jawa Scavenger, Pao, Mob Enforcer and Jedi Guardian....
Are any of these actually worth bothering with?
Otherwise I’ll just use the Currency on characters I’ve completed for the Shard Store :)

Replies

• If sith raid is important to you, take a look at what you have in Pao....who else do you have from there?
  • I’m in the same boat, sort of. Finished Pao for the sith raid team, and finished Jawas Scavenger on the crazy off chance I’ll need them for a legendary. All I have left are Bistan, Jedi Knight Guardian, and Mob Enforcer.
  • Go for the Jawa Scavenger. Jawas are cool.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • They can be good for TB
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat, sort of. Finished Pao for the sith raid team, and finished Jawas Scavenger on the crazy off chance I’ll need them for a legendary. All I have left are Bistan, Jedi Knight Guardian, and Mob Enforcer.

Those last toons only use is in platoons, and even then it’s only like 1 or 2 needed, unlike the 100 death trooper and shoretroopers that are needed everytime.

That true, and really only up until phase 3, possibly 4 so they only need to be 4* max. I’ve never seen them above that. 99% of the JKG and ME I got from GW wins.
  • I've farmed everyone to 7 star... except the mighty Mob Enforcer... :lol:
    And I'm close to 7 starring her. Definitely within a few days as I'm refreshing cantina energy farming the Old Rep toons located there. :)

amf1mbzy5fuf.png

xbyoe1cjq868.png

ybn5jsdbo5hx.png

r177ylfzpean.png

I can't wait cause then I can just farm the shards to be converted to shard store currency. Ahh yes. Livin' the dream. lol. Any day now... ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • May as well get them all. Figure it this way--A couple months back I was probably the only person to have a 7* Pao, then people discovered he was good in Sith Raid and people had to grind him up a bit at a time. Get ahead of the curve, finish off all those characters--even if just for platoons.

Just do it and get them done with, future-proof yourself.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    May as well get them all. Figure it this way--A couple months back I was probably the only person to have a 7* Pao, then people discovered he was good in Sith Raid and people had to grind him up a bit at a time. Get ahead of the curve, finish off all those characters--even if just for platoons.

Just do it and get them done with, future-proof yourself.

I fully agree, I finished off mine a few months ago and now strictly farm cassian's ship for shard store credits as that gives best bang for buck.
  • Interesting.
    If I may ask a slightly off topic question, how do you guys store up so many ability materials?
  • Two words
    Focused farming.

Get your arena squad and squads for events and stop using the mats. You can always dump. Them in at anytime
  • Everyone's being too kind - none of them are any good or worth bothering with.

Either save the credit or use in Shard Store.
  • Just farm them all, useable in TB platoons and giving your roster higher GP.