Game improvements

_Skystalker
288 posts Member
edited October 2018
1 . Gear Drops for challenges! – We severally need randomization on these drops. Mixed it up. Or better still keep the critical items we so desperately like Carbanti’s and Stun Guns, and MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringes! But stop giving stuff we have thousands of already.

2. Too much useless gear! We need an outlet or something to cash in or convert our existing stockpiles of gear we don’t need! We would love to be able to transact things to things we can actually use to get somewhere in this game!!

3. Droid Fleet challenge rewards! – This is a pointless unexciting waste of a daily. No one cares or wants these unnecessary items. They don’t need to be in the game. Dispense with it, replace with something we need and excited about receiving

4. Bronze Data Cards – We need a multi sim of this. Or at least a way of burning down 1.6 million Ally Points faster then 1 x 250 at a time. Anything that can take our minds off slitting our own throats because of this drudgery. Why not add something to them more existing, like the occasional Omega, or even a very rare ZETA drop. Increase the cash rewards. I mean £1000 credits. What on earth can we buy for that? A sparrow fart? Would 250k or 500k now and then really hurt!, the money you need to keep everything level is extortionate. A few larger increments would not be a problem to factor in just to keep things a bit more of a lottery rather than putting penny’s into a penny slot machine!!!

5. Galactic War – Why don’t you add some random character rewards for newer characters? Would it hurt to get a few shards or a Mission or a Jolee. I don’t think so, its not going to break the bank but every little helps. Seeing the same toons drop over and over and over it soooo monotonous its border line DULL! I would rather watch paint dry, then wait for it to peel.

6. Test area, or battling friends for fun. Perhaps players can even hedge bets on their duals. This would be soo much fun and allow for some testing to happen and more playing in game interaction. You could even limit it if you don’t want too much of the gam mechanics between teams revealed. It would just be nice to test things out somewhere else then using your very precious 5 allowance for live arena.

7. Fleet Energy? Why does this not replenish as fast as other energy. Overnight there is just about enough energy for 3 x 20 enfy nest battles. Where as with normal energy you have about 120 built up. Their seems to be a lack in which this replenishes vs other energy’s and you can’t buy a replenish with 50 crystals. This is the number 1 biggest frustration for farming. Its needs urgent tweaking.

8. MOD parts – There is just not enough means to acquire parts for modding. No where near enough. When you have about 80 odd mods, and you can only upgrade about 2 slices per day. That’s just insufferable. I cant hope to get my mods where they need to be before The andromeda galaxy collides with our own in about 2 billion years. Either drop, the energy cost in half or give us more. Its just way too long.

9. PAY to play. You have a massive proportion of players for the most part free to play. These players have money, they may even spend it from time to time, however they cant simply whale out best parts of a thousand dollars whenever new characters come along…cough REVAN. The problem you present is by the time the FOP, catch up he will be irrelevant, as your next big pay day character will render him worthless. Its like ice skating up hill. Even if you do somehow reach to top, there is another peek behind. Have a pay to play sure but FTP need to be able to catch up and still enjoy some time with those characters they spent 6 months farming before you render them useless again.

10. It’s a great game. But you work on the above and it could be magnificent.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I support # 3, 4, 6, and 7 adamantly. Still trying to figure out whether I agree with the other reasons...
  • We really need more people to agree if any of these changes are to be looked at seriously. Admittedly this probably all falls of deaf ears anyway. Does anyone actually get a DEV reply saying, bloody good points actually. Were noting these ones down for the next developer meeting? Or is the entire website just a scream room. A little sound proof cupboard you can enter then scream, vent some frustration, then once that's released you feel a little better for at least a short while, until the same issues start wearing away at your patience again.

Thanks for the reply TEV, I totally agree with you naturally. Bewildered 1 and 2 are not on your agreement list. WTAF Seriously people must really have a hard on for their 2789 x MK4 Arakd Droid callers. and their 2895 x MK 4 A/KT Stun guns.
  • I'm all for using lesser gear to craft better gear. I've been playing since Dec 2017 and I have thousands of useless pieces....I can't imagine a 3 year vet and what their gear inventory looks like....1.2*10^5 MK4 Stun guns....
  • I like the idea of trading in gear for gear chances or something similar. I notice redundant gear in drops for droid training and Credit Heist. Those should be premium drops.

One other suggestion. Can we Please use either Credit type when buying Mods. Simply toggle to what currency you want to use. It’s annoying to have one type but not the other when a good mod comes up. Or a credit swap feature?
  • We really need more people to agree if any of these changes are to be looked at seriously. Admittedly this probably all falls of deaf ears anyway. Does anyone actually get a DEV reply saying, bloody good points actually. Were noting these ones down for the next developer meeting? Or is the entire website just a scream room. A little sound proof cupboard you can enter then scream, vent some frustration, then once that's released you feel a little better for at least a short while, until the same issues start wearing away at your patience again.

Most likely.
    Do not see much of interaction here, only us comaining to feel better )
    With some trolls and some kind payers responding.