Bomber daze not sticking?

During the marquee missions, the concussion mines are exploding like they are supposed to, daze appears, and then is gone, before the ship takes its next turn. It's supposed to last for 2 turns after the concussion mine explodes. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Replies

• Same

The event was very easy so i didnt really care
  • I flew threw the event (no pun intended) but I did notice what you say above - at least some of the time as the missions moved to the right. Can it be resisted somehow by a tenacity check or is that a bug? If it can be resisted it's a problem b/c that is one of the main benefits of this ship shutting down GEO.
  • Yep, I came here just to say this. Daze in this fashion is nearly useless.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    I flew threw the event (no pun intended) but I did notice what you say above - at least some of the time as the missions moved to the right. Can it be resisted somehow by a tenacity check or is that a bug? If it can be resisted it's a problem b/c that is one of the main benefits of this ship shutting down GEO.

If a debuff does not say it cannot be resisted than that means it normally can be resisted. however if you are seeing the debuff actually apply and than go away it is not being resisted. this sounds like a problem with the duration of the debuff not the application of it. Daze is not lasting 2 turns as described.
  • I’ve been using it in fleet arena and daze appears like normal and instantly disappears. Definitely a bug in the duration.
  • It hits like a wet noodle and all the other ships are coated in nonstick PAM.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It hits like a wet noodle and all the other ships are coated in nonstick PAM.

This.... i buy every 4 star pack... but this ship is next to worthless. Why was this released when the ship clearly needs a rework as shown by tier 1 of its own marque event
  • If the daze works as it's supposed to (2 full turns), it might be an easy way to counter 3 geos, but still...
  • CG dev confirmed earlier today on Reddit that this is a bug.
    https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9r935p/b28_bomber_bug/
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CptCheez wrote: »
    CG dev confirmed earlier today on Reddit that this is a bug.
    https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9r935p/b28_bomber_bug/

Thank you. 70 million cans of nonstick Pam were supplied to all the fleet commanders on all servers.

PAM is made with Canola Oil
    Droids need Oil to function
    C-3P0 took an oil bath
    C-3PO confirmed with Kevin Bacon.
  • PAM is made with Canola Oil
    Droids need Oil to function
    C-3P0 took an oil bath
    C-3PO confirmed with Kevin Bacon.

Fact: Kevin Bacon's sweat is used as a greaser/lubricant for droids.

~D
  • It's basic is just a p-ting as it careens of the hull of its' enemy ship without leaving a scratch.
  • It's just a distraction from the massive magnetic bombs. And to draw fire while the other stealthed sith tear it up.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Just run Hounds tooth its broken OP ruined ships just select Hounds tooth then 6 CUP’s win
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Just run Hounds tooth its broken OP ruined ships just select Hounds tooth then 6 CUP’s win

People said the same about Enfys Nest. We all know that's not true. Take the lessons learned about Nest and use them here. HT is even easier since it's prot up can be dispelled and blocked (it's a buff). Not to mention ships has it own Nihilus...
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    It hits like a wet noodle and all the other ships are coated in nonstick PAM.

This.... i buy every 4 star pack... but this ship is next to worthless. Why was this released when the ship clearly needs a rework as shown by tier 1 of its own marque event

This. Usually, when a character or ship is released, the event really shows it off well. Literally every phase I said "That's it?" out loud. Whether it was the effects, the damage or the ability, everything about this ship is lame and weak. I'm not sure who designed this mess of a ship, but keep your day job. And if this is it, apply to be an Uber driver or something.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*