Compensation disparity - EA Support do not want to help

@Kyno Closed the thread about the game being down so I will make a new one to address the issue that a lot of UK/EU players will have suffered including myself, missing arena crystals from being locked out during our climb and payout.

The response to the other thread @Kyno closed with:

"Any bugs and issues still present or root resolved from yesterday need to be handled through the in game help button (EA Help) or you will need to post at Answers HQ."

However raising this issue there just gets the standard "I'm a gamer and understand your frustration, I am closing your call" message.

We used to get 500 crystals for this kind of thing which would have covered the 200 I missed out on yesterday. The game crashed at 18:00 ish just as I hit battle on 1st from 5th at the start of the hour prior to my payout time. 250 crystals is no where near enough for those of us who have missed out on 1st.

Not to mention the zeta mat I couldn't get last night from not hitting max fleet arena currency at payout.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The correct place to address this is at Answers HQ or through the in game help button to EA Help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>