Terrifying team composition-video

J7000
2059 posts Member
So this one scared me but I had to fight it. I love this guy cause hes always doing something different:

https://youtu.be/6-ijeXeTe1o

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    When Geo fired at Maul and i86 assist didn't kill him.. I think I poo ed a little.
  • Options
    maul so slow... i really wanted to see his sid le
    ad/ off up aoe drop
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    maul so slow... i really wanted to see his sid le
    ad/ off up aoe drop

I knew he was slow.... But didn't realize JUST HOW SLOW
    Post edited by J7000 on
  • CookieCrispp
    555 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We never see his or her team do anything. This post could easily be labeled "attacking with the speed meta against a non-meta team, even though the attacking team is t quite meta due to not having Dooku or Yoda to counter the meta setup, but hey, at least Rey hurts kids and Poe ensures a turn 2 lockdown, even without OB". Or some title like that. I was looking forward to watching maul/Leia rapeage
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't post the video to show how I beat it; I wasn't sure I would. The thing I found terrifying was Maul and RG together. And don't underestimate that team. I bet on offense it decimated and I also bet it could win on defense too. RG did a good job protecting Maul but Maul is so slow it didn't matter at least vs my team comp. Lot of teams out there would probably need to avoid it.
  • Options
    I like that your Rey was triggered in half the assists. It's always awesome when she's called to assist and it not only takes out the target but gives her foresight. Win win.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information