Fleet Raid Introduced

For those who have significantly invested in their fleet and capital ships as well as those who did not form the developers intended connection to the sith raid. A fleet raid where there are 3 phases. Your Light side ships for P1 then your darkside ships for P2, and All ships for P3. In P1 you rally your ships to destroy the Deathstar or maybe Vaders flagship. In P2 your darkside ships must break through the republic forces to lay waste to the old jedi temple on coruscant. In P3 you engage both sides in a intergalactic war between sith and jedi. Rewards
X wing pilot Luke
Luke's X wing
Zeta mats
Darkside Cookies & Milk

We have a large collection of ships but few outlets for them for those who are looking for something outside of the whole sith raid dynamic this will be great.

Replies

• Ideal priorities for CG:

- Fixing the still imperfect STR
    - Fixing the still imperfect raid rewards systems for HAAT and HPit
    - Fixing numerous repetitive glitches in TB
    - Fixing match-making in TW
    - Fixing numerous in-game glitches
    - Fixing Ships 2.0 by going back to 5v5
    - Fixing the three gear challenges
    - Removing the Days of Spring Achievement
    - about 90 more spots down: Add a Ship Raid
  • What is wrong with the STR now?

I agree with this, the rewards systems need help.

I disagree with 5v5, I personally think the 3v3 is perfectly fine, but maybe because it just works for me?

They DEFINITELY need to fix the gear challenges (TAC mostly as it provides nothing useful) and to add more tiers/update rewards

Are the "..." spots unspecified things needing work to show how the fact that other things should take precedence over it? Not criticizing, just want to clarify.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes implying that a ship raid shouldn't even be on their radar yet based on how much they've bungled things in the past six months.

Also implying that it's less important than removing a years old achievement from the list that could be done in ten minutes but no-one cares.

As for 5v5 - I think the current 3v3 works in Arena, but for every ship aspect outside of fleet it just made things unnecessarily difficult, especially for newer players that are at or just above the minimum requirements.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Yes implying that a ship raid shouldn't even be on their radar yet based on how much they've bungled things in the past six months.

Also implying that it's less important than removing a years old achievement from the list that could be done in ten minutes but no-one cares.

As for 5v5 - I think the current 3v3 works in Arena, but for every ship aspect outside of fleet it just made things unnecessarily difficult, especially for newer players that are at or just above the minimum requirements.

I'd be ok with 5v5 for events but 3v3 doesn't bother me as I haven't found a ship event that isn't beatable.

Even the mythic cargo ship event, I can beat with just ghost, ep 7 falcon, phantom, and slave 1.

The 1st tier of the challenges may need tuned but that can be done and still keep it 3v3. And even that is likely unnecessary just due to power creep. I'm sure a 4 or 5 star ht probably makes the tarkin event easy even if it isn't leveled very high. And it will be farmable soon.