123 Million Guild Force Pantheon recruiting/roster changeup

Force Pantheon

I'm one of the officer's Mousie, and my forums name is Mousie as well.

Our server reset time for daily challenges is 630pm central and our raid resets are midnight central time.

Currently we have HRancor and Htank on farm as a free for all with a 24 hour join timer. We have T6 Sith raid down to just under 3 days.

We earn bewtween 30-33 stars for LSTB and 32-35 DSTB.

Currently we looking for players with 2 Mil gp or higher with preference given to those who have JTR. Who are dailey players earning 600 tickets a day.

We are in the midst of a roster shake up. We have 123 Million GP and currently lagging due to some inactivity. We are on the cusp of HSTR but cant make the leap without more active. We are a 50/50 guild that I'm looking to remove and replace the dead weight with those who want to grow. Currently theres about 5-7 spots that I'd like to replace, potentially more for the right people. We have a strong organized Territory War coordinator and have strong record.

Feel free to reach out to myself or Mitchsim
Again I am
Mousie
Player ID 794-121-398
or
Mitchsim
Player ID 461-285-214

Feel free to message either of us in game or send an ally request to talk to us in game.

*** This is the first time I've used any form of advertisement for the guild. So I apologize for any hickups.