JC's special attack: level worthy?

zerizut
425 posts Member
I just noticed, that I haven't leveled up JC's special attack for quite a time. His basic attack grants a chance of cooldown reduction, so I am in the habit of only using that. Now it's Sunday and purple mats are easy. I have both basic and heal at level 6 and special attack at 4.

Is his special attack decent enough to level up?
Are there situations, in which his special attack is more suitable to use than his basic, except for the measly health recovery?

Replies

• What level are you, how reliant are you on JC, and are there other toons whose abilities have been forgotten?
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    I say no. JC's utility is in his chance to reduce cooldowns by 1, and max in his healing ability. I never bothered with the other abilities.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Almost worthless. It does 2000 damage. You are better off to use the ability mats on someone else.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Level 64, I use him for Galactic War in almost every battle. I was thinking about saving mats for him and Lumi for level 68 and 70, when their heals are upgradeable and Lumi's awesome special attack. Plus, I like to keep their basics up to date. Is this sensible? I dunno. I read a few times, that it is bad economics to hog purple mats...
  • JC is worth leveling for GW. His abilities are decent hits decent solid heal. He is a good sub in healer for GW