TB placement requirements and store selection.

I noticed the Devs apologized about requiring Revan so soon in TB. But what about the B-28 Bomber that has only been out for days. It is sad that they put any required character or ship in that is not farm-able. this game is becoming more and more blatant of a cash grab and is turning more players away. It i so sad this is a great game but not having 100's of dollars in disposable income a month is making it frustrating. Let the whales still pay the $$ to get characters quicker but do not then make them mandatory immediately. After 1.5 years playing the game the GW store is useless, The arena Store is useless, the Fleet Arena store is useless except for Zeta's. Even the Guild Store if it was not for gear would be useless. Try rotation in some old shards. I understand you do not want to put newer characters in the shops as you make less money people buying crystals to refresh battles trying to farm the characters but maybe rotate some old ones in. Like Every other month swap out the Ugnaught for Lobot or something. Make the stores variable so it gives us a reason to go in there. I understand you need to make money and i try to buy something 1 or 2 times a year to support you but you got to give us a reason to keep coming back and not get board.