Ally Points

Please bring back Ally Points in all events and battles. They come in handy for getting useful gear on the Bronzium card. Events that only have a single payout level but have multiple levels used to give Ally points for subsequent levels. Otherwise there’s no sense in doing 5 battles for each Tier of an event.

Replies

• Options
    Since ally points are no longer awarded for completeing Marquees, can you please remove the 5 attempts and the Marquee from the queue once it’s completed? Playing wet noodle Bomber was bad enough once, I don’t need to relive it 14 more times.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Or just ignore it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Since ally points are no longer awarded for completeing Marquees, can you please remove the 5 attempts and the Marquee from the queue once it’s completed? Playing wet noodle Bomber was bad enough once, I don’t need to relive it 14 more times.

Here is your answer
    TVF wrote: »
    Or just ignore it?

• Options
    scuba wrote: »

Here is your answer
    Or just ignore it?

Or remove it once it’s complete.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Which is more likely?

HINT: The one you control.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Here is your answer
    Or just ignore it?

Or remove it once it’s complete.

It was requested to be able to replay it by players that is why they added the replays. just because you are bitter about it is does sound like a great reason to take away marquee repays from others that use it.
  • Options
    Gotta be honest here.... We don't get many from challenges.... Has anyone noticed a substantial difference?.....
  • Options
    Were you really replaying the battles for the 20 ally points ?
  • Options

Yes. When paired with the free 5 bronze per day it adds up. Since Jango release I have been lucky getting several complete characters a day from Bronze adding up to large sums of spare character shards to buy the 210 priced gear and every Mark V stun gun that showed in the shard shop.

It’s not a huge loss not getting the ally points since I generate them from refreshes of nodes. It was just a productive fun way to kill an hour before raid reset or in between fleet and arena refreshes.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Some people have way more free time than me I guess.
  • Options
    Replaying the battles allows you to complete missions like win __ amount of battles using 5 jedi.
  • Options
    There is now no reason to do the ship training droid challenge except for the daily.