Who is the best Bounty Hunter?

Who is the best Bounty Hunter? 92 votes

Boba Fett
21%
Zombie961NarzisplindboeBlackbeardpepedennishsnyder57KiritoismynameMoogarooshRoxasXiontr1gergoShadowscreamSithTrio_POcrash2018JohnLove11JppcBigLibSCOEDTbirds01CaptainM09Darth_DeVitoMmeRicho 20 votes
Cad Bane
1%
Killbot5000 1 vote
IG-88
2%
CCyrilSYKMisfit 2 votes
Greedo
2%
GoremC0herent1 2 votes
Zam Wessel
2%
OnEMesSduPKiDVendi1983 2 votes
Dengar
0%
Bossk
46%
IronCrossDwinkelmVinniarthjedikilla84Zeuschild35Bulldog1205Trey 66DarthZannaHOlddumperdad2my3The_DudeCosmicJBrtStlndPuddis95FahriusGcdevilTekkarEdorfPapiLongLegsBistan_LoverRichfxxx 43 votes
Embo
13%
UgnaughtPhoenixeonjhbuchholzGreat_Varactyl27JaketsuFürkészJaggedJVonZantNikWolverMagicMatthews99DaPowerfulJediJigglybeantv 12 votes
Aurra Sing
0%
Jango Fett
10%
BannarinRavenclawsActingVerdanisMayyLaveliosDispositionRon_ONeal35XxDougyDougyxXWedgeToskatosRomoragan 10 votes

Replies

• Bossk
    Best what? Best as in my favorite? Best leader? Best in raids?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Embo
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Best what? Best as in my favorite? Best leader? Best in raids?

Doesnt matter. Answer always Embo. I have no bias.
  • Boba Fett
    its boba, it gotta be boba.
    while bossk have great ship and hes probably the best BH leader for TW mode, boba is the best BH after all.
    he also have a good ship, his Leader ability is amazing outside BH and can be used to L mix-and-match team. hes a mix-and-match himself, he can fit in many teams, his execute is a counter to number of teams, and hes dealing high amount of damage although hes pretty tank and can revive.
    hes the best BH if you consider all areas of the game : ships, raids (Leader in HSR, part of Zader team for other raids) and PvP. in TW he is used to counter : Bast and GMY teams (Execute on mass buffs), GK Zarris (execute followed by healing immunity), Zavage mass buff, Rogue one and chaze teams (execute on mass buffs) - all those as outside of BH team and fit in other teams as a plug and play toon. and on BH ? hes basically the main damage dealer in every BH team.
    second best BH - bossk.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Greedo
    Greedo, he can solo Any Sith Raid Phase on any tier
  • Bossk
    Gorem wrote: »

How many refreshes would that take
  • Embo
    Polls have an end time on these forums?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bossk
    I think Bossk is the best overall.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Bossk
    Bossk for his ship alone. It’s that dominant.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Greedo
    Gorem wrote: »

How many refreshes would that take

Refreshes? Greedo knows of no Refresh's, one and done is his motto! Crit them till they die to prove he shot first!
  • Bossk
    Bossk is best for BHs.

Boba is best BH plug n play.
  • Cad Bane
    I like cad. Hes not the best, but gotta vote from the heart ya know.
  • Boba Fett
    From my limited experience, I'd have to say Boba. He's C-3PO's gift to new players, the backbone of any mixed newbie team, and he ages really well so far.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Bossk
    Bossk, because of his ship. I need a ton of zetas right now, and his ship has helped me get the fleet currency I need in order to buy them.
  • Embo
    I have all BHs G12 7* and I will say Embo.
    Damage 10/10
    Utility 8/10
    Leader 7/10
    Defence 7/10
  • Boba Fett
    Overall Boba. Within BHs alone Bossk
  • Bossk
    Best BH teams always have Bossk, but you can't say the same for other BH