A little help please.

DrewN76
566 posts Member
So, I have a dilemma. I can run two teams, composed of my top 7 characters. I am looking for pros cons and added ideas.

Team 1
Phasma 6* gr 8
Kylo 6* gr 8
Fives 6* max gear
Poggle 6* gr 8
Lumi 7* max gear

Team 2
Phasma 6* gr 8
Kylo 6* gr 8
Dooku 5* max gear
Sid 7* max gear
Poggle 6* gr 8

Let's say my abilities are almost max I have work on Poggle phasma and Kylo to do but all others are max. The star levels will be what they will be by next weekend. I am confident I will attain those that aren't already stared up.

Honestly there really aren't any more relevant characters to add as they will be 4-5* only other character worth mentioning is assajj she is 6* gr 7 and leader ability aoe ability and basic attack are all max her self heal is 5. And her rampage is 5.

Wondering if there is a gem of a combo in there while I work on replacements I am focusing on phasma and Kylo. Will return to Dooku farming after. Daka is only 4*. Still working gear also. Cantina shipments are all going to fives till he is 7* and on that I can't be deterred. My GS and 86 are both really close to 5* and I am contemplating arena shipments getting 88 out of the box.

But for now am I on the right track as for the teams which one proves better to you ? And I know many don't care for fives, but it's my belief I am on the right track with fives Phasm and Kylo as core to any future team while I build up replacements. I am able to pass GW as long as I don't blow it myself. And I am content for the time being getting in the top 100-150 in the arena as my team stars up I am sure I will rise. This question is just at this moment this is what I have to wrk with, advise as to team composition I have now.

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I don't think either of those teams will get you very far on a mature server. Even at 7* max gear Fives is just a waste....
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    JoshG wrote: »
    I don't think either of those teams will get you very far on a mature server. Even at 7* max gear Fives is just a waste....

That was insightful. Thanks... You read the part about replacements? Also, I know fives isn't everyone's cup of tea, I have a plan to make him great just need the team around him. I am asking is this the best I can do with what I have.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Ok, bump. I am changing strategies a moment to work on an interim team while I long end my meaty team idea.

Sid 7* max gear
    Poggle will be 6* gr 8
    GS 5* gr 7
    86 5* gr 7 ( thinking to run Lumi 7* max gear)
    Poe 3* gr 7 ( thinking to run fives here till Poe is 4* or 5*)

Farming GS for Poe in cantina

Poggle in GW

And splitting tokens between 88 and savage in arena

LS/ DS hard nodes I am farming lobot, Daka, FOTP, Ewok elder, and RG with Dooku and fives.

Phasma and Kylo on hold till Poe is done then I will work my FOO maybe by then my FOTP will be 5-6* haha yeah.

My RG is 3* and. Gear 6.
    I will once Poggle is done work on tusken raider and once GS is done I will go over to 86 then Barriss. And it's Poe then FOO. Then finish up 5's. Once I have Barriss close to ready with fives tusken savage and Poe ready I will run them.

So I suppose this is the best route to get where I want while still making progress.

Any thought or advise?