Quality of life and Combat Log

gflegui
294 posts Member
edited December 2018
I search for this subject but apparently people wants to some kind of replay of the battles to watch them.

What I want is a simple register of the people who attacked you at the arena. Many times we end up in endless discussions about who snipe who... and a lot of nosense and bad blood in the arena shard.

So, could a combat log be a future addition for the arenas in order to improve the quality of life?

Kind regards
Post edited by gflegui on

Replies

• Some statistics on how your team holds up would be nice.
  • Some statistics on how your team holds up would be nice.

Aabsolutely
  • It seems I am the only one who thinks a combat log will make things better...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Corruptor wrote: »
    They won't do this because it will show how much better "RNG" is for whale accounts when you battle them. I have revan and I'm still using traya and I record every battle against JKR teams and just from re-watching the battles, it doesn't matter how slow or fast yoda is, if the player is a WALLET WARRIOR, yoda will cast 3 battle meditations within the first 30 seconds. The same goes for kenobi's basic which is a 75% chance to give foresight to a teammate and his unique, which is a 60% chance to gain foresight at the end of his turn. The players who obviously spent less is about the percentage that is written, but for super whales, 100% every battle.

Huh. Never seen that particular conspiracy theory before.
  • Crazy talk..
  • The best QOL is not seeing my combat logs, because seeing how lousy Defense AI uses my team will just aggravate me.