Fictional What Ifs: Number One

2Next

Replies

• I like Harry Potter (franchise) a lot, but not nearly as much as I like Star Wars. I have to say Luke would crush Harry (character)

They both side more for talking about differences, so I don't see them actually fighting and since both are on the good side, from a certain point of view, they will not kill each other. I just see them ending up in a philosophical debate and going for a cut of blue milk.

Haha yeah, but that’s why I said it’s a “What-if”

True. I would then have a Dark Harry Potter and Luuke Skywalker. Fight over power, no holds (or attacks) barred. Personally, Luuke would win, especially if he can use force lightning.

Maybe I'm ignorant about something, but why are you spelling it Luuke?

In the expanded universe, Palpatine finds Luke's hand on Bespin, clones him and turns the clone to the dark side. He is called Luuke Skywalker. Original but yet not very gangsta.

Ah, I see. While I know many stores and things that happened in the Expanded Universe, I have only ever read a few novels and played a few games from it. I also don’t know much about what happened with everything after RotJ

I don't know if this happened before or after ROTJ, but I don't know much of legends either. Just happened to be one of the few things I do know.

Haha, yeah. Personally, I’m glad Disney did away with all of it. KotOR was great, but aside from that, it really aggravates me how every Sith Lord had some extreme power. The one that really annoys me is how Sion holds his body together.

I think most of the Legends material is hands down better than most of the disney made filth. 50% of the movies suck, IMHO.

I agree. Rogue One and Solo were great. TFA and TLJ were okay, but not as good

I don't think I can go as far as to say the sequel trilogy is okay. I tried watching with a clear mind, and I don't enjoy them. They have some good moments and parts that make me go wow, but especially for LJ, those are deleted scenes.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings. I like them, simply because they are Star Wars, but they are my least favorite movies (I only don’t know which one I like more). But, if we do not stay faithful to Lucasfilm, then the franchise could soon be worse than it is.

But blind loyalty has brought us to this point, so....

Also a good point. I think it merely falls to believe what you want and like what you want. Every fan is different. People seem to forget everyone has their own opinion
  • I like Harry Potter (franchise) a lot, but not nearly as much as I like Star Wars. I have to say Luke would crush Harry (character)

They both side more for talking about differences, so I don't see them actually fighting and since both are on the good side, from a certain point of view, they will not kill each other. I just see them ending up in a philosophical debate and going for a cut of blue milk.

True. I would then have a Dark Harry Potter and Luuke Skywalker. Fight over power, no holds (or attacks) barred. Personally, Luuke would win, especially if he can use force lightning.

In the expanded universe, Palpatine finds Luke's hand on Bespin, clones him and turns the clone to the dark side. He is called Luuke Skywalker. Original but yet not very gangsta.

Ah, I see. While I know many stores and things that happened in the Expanded Universe, I have only ever read a few novels and played a few games from it. I also don’t know much about what happened with everything after RotJ

I don't know if this happened before or after ROTJ, but I don't know much of legends either. Just happened to be one of the few things I do know.

Haha, yeah. Personally, I’m glad Disney did away with all of it. KotOR was great, but aside from that, it really aggravates me how every Sith Lord had some extreme power. The one that really annoys me is how Sion holds his body together.

I think most of the Legends material is hands down better than most of the disney made filth. 50% of the movies suck, IMHO.

I don't think I can go as far as to say the sequel trilogy is okay. I tried watching with a clear mind, and I don't enjoy them. They have some good moments and parts that make me go wow, but especially for LJ, those are deleted scenes.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings. I like them, simply because they are Star Wars, but they are my least favorite movies (I only don’t know which one I like more). But, if we do not stay faithful to Lucasfilm, then the franchise could soon be worse than it is.

Also a good point. I think it merely falls to believe what you want and like what you want. Every fan is different. People seem to forget everyone has their own opinion

As true as that is, there still is a "formula" for a Star Wars movie and to quote Harry Flugelman "We strayed from the formula... and we paid the price."

As true as that is, there still is a "formula" for a Star Wars movie and to quote Harry Flugelman "We strayed from the formula... and we paid the price."

That is also true. This is where it gets very hard to make a decision. I of course speak of the decision of liking TFA and TLJ. There are many good points. Sometimes I feel like I can just like the movies because they’re Star Wars, but then there’s a really good point like Harry Flugelman had.

That is also true. This is where it gets very hard to make a decision. I of course speak of the decision of liking TFA and TLJ. There are many good points. Sometimes I feel like I can just like the movies because they’re Star Wars, but then there’s a really good point like Harry Flugelman had.

To be completely honest, I think the FA would have been a way better middle movie in the sequel trilogy, with a better build up to that point. We come in with no information (which is why I think I don't care for it) that is vital to the story, and we leave with little. LJ, with some good points, mostly after the crummy first hour forty-five minutes, should not have been made, with an epic conclusion for the last film.
  • What if EA learned to make games as good as KotOR?

That’d be amazing. bEAttlefront was alright, but definitely lacking content. bEAttlefront II was better, but still missing the magic of the original

That’d be amazing. bEAttlefront was alright, but definitely lacking content. bEAttlefront II was better, but still missing the magic of the original

Nothing can beat the originals. The things I could do in an IFT-X.... Now I sound like Captain Rex bragging about the good old days of the clone wars, where the armor was top notch and he could see to shoot...

As for the EA take on the games, everything is being pushed for online content, and offline stuff is brushed aside. I don't have internet at home, and loathe PvP, so guys like me are left out. If they could revamp the OG (I believe I'm using the term correctly) Battlefronts I would spend $60 for the new games and be so happy.

Nothing can beat the originals. The things I could do in an IFT-X.... Now I sound like Captain Rex bragging about the good old days of the clone wars, where the armor was top notch and he could see to shoot...

As for the EA take on the games, everything is being pushed for online content, and offline stuff is brushed aside. I don't have internet at home, and loathe PvP, so guys like me are left out. If they could revamp the OG (I believe I'm using the term correctly) Battlefronts I would spend $60 for the new games and be so happy.

I play and don’t have PS Plus, so I cannot play online either. That’s why I’m so hyped for Fallen Order!

I play and don’t have PS Plus, so I cannot play online either. That’s why I’m so hyped for Fallen Order!

Fallen order? Forgive me, I am only slightly technologically impaired as Weird Al would say.

Fallen order? Forgive me, I am only slightly technologically impaired as Weird Al would say.

Respawn Entertainment is making a game called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. It launches November 2019, and one of the developers said it will be like Force Unleashed without the Mountain Dew

Respawn Entertainment is making a game called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. It launches November 2019, and one of the developers said it will be like Force Unleashed without the Mountain Dew

We gotta wait a whole year? And no Mountain Dew? What does that even mean?

Mountain Dew has a lot of caffeine, so he was saying Fallen Order doesn’t have the craziness and insane powers that Force Unleashed had

Mountain Dew has a lot of caffeine, so he was saying Fallen Order doesn’t have the craziness and insane powers that Force Unleashed had

That makes me wonder if its worth it. Galen was a fun character to play.