Who to concentrate on in cantina store?

Note that I'm about 8 months into the game.

I got to a point where I dont know who to actually farm in cantina store.
I already 7 * Ashoka Bobba Chopper Daka Poe.

Debating if I should focus 5555 in case they rework clones or add something to them, Qui-Gon Jinn just to add to jedies but wont be of much use or StormTrooper since he is already advanced . Jawa is not needed anymore so PASS

The rest is pretty much just various rewards so all low on shards.

So what is the best move before the next debate?

Replies

• I am in a similar boat.
    Got ST, Daka, FOO, Boba, Ahsoka, and Chopper maxed out and not sure what to farm next there.
    I am thinking something like this:
    - Bistan for ship and some kind of resistance team.
    - Hoth Rebel Scout for TBs
    - Cassian's U-wing because its ship

I would farm Peo on his hard notes later as they also drop some of purple gear pieces that I always need and eventually I would have to farm QGJ there as he is not available anywhere else.

If anyone think that there is better option please let me know.
  • I tought about too but There are already tonn of farms for ships that it's long down the road for me
  • First Order Officer (FOO) is one of the most important FO toons for a good FO team. If you have the makings of an FO team then just start go with him. Fives can be useful in raids so if that’s more up your street then you know what to do.
  • FOO also functions as a B-level Thrawn. Decent plug-and-play toon if you're using Thrawn elsewhere or don't have him unlocked.

Cassian U-Wing has an amazing maxed reinforcement but the crew farm is lengthy. (Jyn in particular)
  • FOO
  • foo and u-wing.
  • Don't focus on any one toon, just stay in and max them all one by one until you deem what left useless. You'll see what I mean. 5s and QGJ are essential. I maxed all but mob enforcer and Jedi guardian.
  • You'll max Guardian from bronziums anyway...

I haven't touched Fives. Managed to unlock him from GW drops.
  • Thank you for the Advice.

I Will follow what dennishsnyder57 said and get QCJ and 5 after I'm fone with StormTrooper. FOO is already 7*