Mod QOL idea

CCyrilS
6732 posts Member
So I really appreciate the mod update feature allowing the creation of loadouts. I do have one suggestion for an improvement. Maybe I'm the only forgetful one, but occasionally I will borrow mods from an arena toon, and forget to put them back. Or maybe I'll swipe one good mod off a toon for a raid...

How about some kind of popup anytime you attempt to use a toon without all 6 mods? Maybe it could even allow a one-click option to reapply a loadout if one has been created from that toon.

Replies

• CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    That would be good. Could be annoying for early players that don't have many mods, but that could probably be coded around.

Personally, I'd like a way to swap mods rather than just move from one to another. It can be annoying to have to remember which toons just donated their mods to the greater good.

It would also be helpful to be able to either filter or sort your roster by toons that are missing mods. It would make the weekly pre-TW check much easier.

Regardless, the last mod QOL was amazing. I'd been waiting for mod sets for so long.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I agree with the filter/sort idea. Or at least, once you've modded a toon and click the back button, be where you left off in your roster instead of having to scroll way down everytime.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Also, when you put a new mod on a toon, it would ask you if you want to update the load-out associated with that toon with the new mod.