Grievous Rework...1 Year later

In April of 2017, I created a rework of Grievous. However, a lot has changed in the past year. Would this still be relevant, or do you think it needs some updates?
His basic can hit 4 times, utilizing the 4 lightsabers. Also, added some unique synergy with IG-100.

Furious Assault: Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered.
75% chance for attack to hit twice
50% chance for attack to hit three times
25% chance for attack to hit four times
Hits after the first strike cannot be critical hits, and deal 50% less damage (edit)
This utilizes the 4 lightsabers that make Grievous awesome

Also, a potential Zeta
75% chance for attack to hit twice, and inflict ability block
50% chance for attack to hit three times and remove all buffs
25% chance for attack to hit four times and stun

Sinister Laugh: Inflict Health Down, Speed Down, Defense Down, Tenacity Down, and Expose on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. This chance is doubled against Republic enemies.

(potentially) Grant all Separatist and Droid allies Health Up, Speed Up, Defense Up, and Tenacity Up to all droid and Separatist allies for 2 turns. Also grant advantage

Tactical Retreat
Anytime General Grievous takes damage from an attack, he has a 25% chance to dispel all negative status effects on himself. If no debuffs were present, IG-100 gains taunt for 1 turn.

IG-100 Unique
Anytime General Grievous attacks, IG-100 has a 50% chance to assist, dealing 50% less damage.
Anytime General Grievous takes damage from an attack, IG-100 has a 50% chance to counter, dealing 50% less damage. (This ability does not stack with Relentless Assault's 55% counter chance, so IG-100 won't counter twice during an AOE)
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Hey @CaptainRex , what do you think about changing sinister laugh a little. I feel it has too many debuffs how about:

Inflict health down, stagger, and expose for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted (because of the Jedi’s high tenacity, and grievous obviously should be anti Jedi). Also, remove 50% turn meter, which can’t be resisted. Revan gets wiped out right away.

Okay, the last part is not necessary lol, but the rest could work.😂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Unique Zeta requiring double material, unlocks at g12: Grievous instantly defeats any enemy nightsisters.
    (I really hate NS teams...)
  • This is still a good build.
  • How about giving him deathmark like he had In the event? Then we could run chex and greedo in p3 sith
  • Seems flimsy still he does need to hit harder and be more durable. Synergy with droideka and let's try some abilities that are new like strike fear, where jedis have something reduced or blocked while fighting grevious like automatic miss a turn at random
  • The problem with GG upgrade is there is no money in it for EA. many plyrrs have him at 7* n heavily geared, so no panic farming, shard sales, etc. It would have to be one part of a much bigger rollout. Unfortunately, that is the new economy that governs every dev item released.