Message in a bottle.

I’ve heard my feelings echos on discord by quite a few these days.

Since the beginning of 2017, my daily game activity has been login, refresh energy, sim x hard nodes, auto gw, auto whatever “event” is on, auto Tb etc.

The grind of all these hard nodes took the fun out of the game for me. The last few months I was powered by the goal of getting Revan. Sadly despite investing money and time I still missed the mark on a Revan as they wanted my first born as well, taking my hope with it.

The only thing keeping me from just quitting is the massive time over the last nearly 3 years I’ve invested into this game.

Hard nodes took the fun, Revans release took my hope. Frankly I’ll give the game til the end of the year. If it’s just more of the same it will be time to bow out.

Just putting this out there. Others will have their own experiences with the game for sure. Just needed to say it. The game used to be so much fun. Oh well, nothing lasts forever.

Replies

• Options
    It will be more of the same. Don’t let the time and money bother you. You will feel an amazing sense of freedom after you delete this game. Save the money you would have continued spending on this, and put it towards a games console and some real games where you aren’t constantly spending money in them or being punished if you don’t.

Until last weekend, I was playing this game since March 2016, had spent over $1k (dolphin level), and have left behind a 3m gp account. No regrets, (apart from not leaving the other times that I was tempted to quit)
  • Capthymbad
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Man, I couldn't agree with you guys more!! Even every new update makes the game worse. I remember when your first chromium pull was a guaranteed light side character. Now, you are lucky to pull 25 shards for a character.
    Besides, I was in a guild where everyone had maxed out all of their characters. They wouldn't login for several days. Not even for the Rancor.
    Also I remember when you had to be swift to get a good rank in a shard. A new shard was happening every three days. Now you have to wait about a week or two for it to start over. What does that mean? That less and less people are playing this game.
    Post edited by Capthymbad on