Is there an extra point for soloing?

Xhedao
209 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hey guys!

We had this night daylight-saving/ clock change and as a product our register time was one hour too short.
Of course the raid time was not changed, and everyone was pleased to wait one hour, before to start with the rancor. How could it be any different, one new solo guy exploit (might be by accident) this cirumstances and created 4476 points, before the attack phase officialy started.
Later on, he played the rancor solo. However, I am interested in the points we had in the end (yes, these are the real points):

Player A entered before the 4476 points were done and achieved 10 304 366 points (maximum)
Player B, created the 4476 points, and achieved after soloing 10 304 365 points
Player C to infinity achieved 10 299 889 points.

The difference between player C and B are of course the 4476 points, and none of them soloed the whole Pit, to be accurate. Just Player A did and he has one point more.

I started as a Player C, and there were no damage of player A with a value of 1.

So, is there an extra point, when soloing the rancor with one team?

Thanks
Post edited by Xhedao on

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    There are no extra points. The 1 point difference looks like a rounding error.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    There are no extra points. The 1 point difference looks like a rounding error.

Prettty much this, ^^

A full solo is normally always, 10,304,366.
  • Almost certainly due to rounding. The first attempt probably had an attack that dealt .3 damage or the like and so was recorded by rounding down. But the .7 hp didn't last until the next fight so wasn't available to be rounded up into that 1 damage.

That would be my guess on what happened anyway.
  • Thanks for the answers.

Floating numbers for damage/health and just rounding down is a conclusive answer. Thanks :)