What is the Best sith raid Team?

What is the Best sith raid Team? 20 votes

RJT Phase 1 META
90%
VinniarthCCyrilSElleMadaraPuddis95BannarinTheChampionBumDarthMufasa4NgHkomji15Baugl1rDaPowerfulJediSithTrio_PODaarthBrewerXxDougyDougyxXRoopehuntercoco8863Gazebo1993Cavita 18 votes
Leia Spam
5%
JohnLove11 1 vote
Thrawn + Troopers
5%
Zmoney 1 vote

Replies

• RJT Phase 1 META
    Where is Asajj?
    JTR at phase1, and NS w/ asajj lead at phase4 are amazing.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    RJT Phase 1 META
    But with Visas
  • RJT Phase 1 META
    from those options, obviously RJT.
    but its not best HSR team. Revan and NS can do much better.
    and at some point, Leia spam or Thrawn Troopers will just sit in your roster and do nothing, so i wouldnt advise on focusing on them for the HSR. it will be like clones/droids/chirpa for the haat VERY SOON.
    personally, i already threw them.
    Using JTR p1 (4M+-), then Boba+Wampa team (3.5-5M+-), Scoundrels (currently 3, potentially 6M), and Revan (9M), chex mix for 2M, then NS for 5M.
    this will give me around 25M without even using Leia spam, FO, Sith team, Troopers and such teams of 1-2M that need to work hard (chex mix pretty easy with chewie). so you wont have the time or the will to use those "weak" teams - so my suggestion: dont invest in it.
  • What is leia spam?

Such a weird name for the team...
  • RJT Phase 1 META
    Spamming with Leia.
    2 options - or have her under Nute and abuse TM gain, or have her under Ackbar and abuse the "assist on non-attack"
    example : Ackbar L, Princess Leia, BB-8, Hoda, GK.
    every Ackbar Special or Soothe will call Leia to attack. every BB-8 turn (besides the ID), every Hoda turn, every GK dispel, and every soothe from any of them will have 50% chance to call Leia, 50% chance to call ackbar.
    therefore, the name. leia spamming attacks.
  • Revan led Jedi