Best charachters and gear for chewie event.

I have gear 11 zboskk, boba, and dengar. I then have gear 8 cad bane, greedo, ig88. Which of these three are most important for getting a 7 Star chewie. Also how high should I gear these toons? Will gear 11 be enough? Which toons are most important. Thank you.

Replies

• greedo and denga
  • What about bane and ig88?? So get greedo to gear 11?
  • Not sure if 11 is enough. I barely did 7* Chewie with fully maxed zBossk, g12 bobba, g12 ig88, g11 dengar and g11 zGreedo. After 2 hours of tries I did it... you can try though...
  • you have time, so g12 bosk, zeta his lead. Just get greedo up as much as poss, yeah denga is key as he can prevent r2 from stealth. the other are not so key. Maybe bane as he can stun quite a bit. Just make them as robust as possible.
  • Of those i'd say zbossk boba dengar greedo cad bane(for the stun). However as stated earlier g11 might not crack it easily you'll need a lot of patience and or luck. I used a mix of g12 and g11 and it took hundreds and hundreds of tries
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    IG-88 is squishy and in the Chewie event using his AoE is a no-go, since it feeds huge amounts of TM to the enemy.

Regarding gear: You can do it with less than g12. I got him 7* with g12 Boba lead, g11 Cad Bane, g10 Zam and Dengar and g9 Greedo. (I gave more gear to Zam and Dengar since).