Event times

Bouu
109 posts Member
I’m pretty sure the refresh for my scheduled event times (excludes credit heists and those types) just shift back an hour. It went from 3am to 4am and I haven’t seen anything on here about the change. Also isn’t daylight savings time for about a week? Is this just a premature shift in preparation? Most people aren’t affected but I’m a night owl who works late and sleeps til the afternoon so I look forward to hitting those events at 3am.

Replies

• I'll agree, not happy that they pushed event start times back without saying anything. I hope they move them back to their proper time and leave them alone.
  • aren’t there some countries that DST has already started in. The US pushed it back a week and shortened the duration.
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    normally the game didn't care about DST, did it? Last year all stuff just started one hour earlier in Winter...
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Europe DST was last weekend events start at 8am as normal here
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    For the 3rd year in a row, the event times will not change, but if your place of residency observes daylight savings time, it will be a diffrent time for you. For those who do not observe daylight saving time there is no change.

But there was a change. At 10pm PST the events Defense of Dathomir and Omega Battle both had their timers rolled back 1 hour. Instead of starting at midnight PST they began at 0100. Something caused the timers to add an hour to the count down.
  • It rolled back an hour for me, and there is no such thing as daylight savings time here. It only affected events as far as I can tell.
  • Home One event now at 1200PST has an extra 53 minutes tagged onto it starting at 0100 PST as well. @CG_SBCrumb
  • I noticed the same issue. Instead of Home One event opening at 3 am EST as usual, it opened at 4 am. Same thing with the Talzin event, it didn't refresh until 4 am for me.
  • For me it’s an hour earlier because of the clock changes. One hour earlier is so nice
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    For the 3rd year in a row, the event times will not change, but if your place of residency observes daylight savings time, it will be a diffrent time for you. For those who do not observe daylight saving time there is no change.

@Austin09370 try reading the actually posts. We know how dst works. . . The question is why only certain specific events have been tinkered with, and had their start time pushed back an hour.

@CG_SBCrumb , this is a new wrinkle. Event start times are delayed an hour. As mentioned , any idea why?