Cantina Priorities...

I should finish Vets next few days, I’m unsure which is the most critical next Cantina farms:
Also wether I can squeeze in Deathtrooper and/or FOX and still have time for Mission/T3

1) Deathtrooper (Veers, Starck, Magma, Storm, Snow currently)
2) FOX (KRU, Phasma, Kylo, FOO, FOTP currently)
3) Qi’ra and L3 - to give me a full Smuggler team.
4) Mission and T3 - Revan next time round.

What order should I do these?

Replies

• Can you complete the IPD mission with the troopers you have? Might be worth holding off on DT and going for #4. Get legendary requirements out of the way before side project farms. Or alternate. Give yourself a break.

I'm wrapping up Vet Chewie then L3, then probably over to Captain Han, then I'll coin toss Qi'Ra and Mission/T3. Don't really care to get Revan right away.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    If you really want Revan, I would say getting those requirements out of the way should be the only thing you focus on until they're ready. That way you don't have to kick yourself and/or panic when the event rolls around again. They don't need to be super geared up, so you mostly only need to worry about getting them to 7*.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Agreed with the others; do the Revan requirements as first priority.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    If you really want Revan, I would say getting those requirements out of the way should be the only thing you focus on until they're ready. That way you don't have to kick yourself and/or panic when the event rolls around again. They don't need to be super geared up, so you mostly only need to worry about getting them to 7*.

If I have Bastila and Jolee at G12 by then (plus Zetas and Arena mods) what gear level do the other 3 need?
  • To unlock Revan? Just G7 or 8.
  • G5 or 6 if you're that ahead on Jolee and Bastila...geeze!