TW idea for improvement - Failed attempt tracking.

Hello,

As an leader or officer, it would be very nice if we had a way to see failed attempts in TW.
I hate logging in and seeing 6 wasted attempts and having no idea who it was that is dragging our score down. I would like to see a means of seeing who attacked and how many times regardless if successful or not. As of right now we can only see successful attacks. I think others would greatly appreciate a change like this too.

Replies

• There's a workaround: use the in-game officer function to prohibit attacks on every territory. It means every attack someone makes it logged as a 'rogue action' and you can compare rogue actions with successful banners. I agree a better solution would be nice.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    There's a workaround: use the in-game officer function to prohibit attacks on every territory. It means every attack someone makes it logged as a 'rogue action' and you can compare rogue actions with successful banners. I agree a better solution would be nice.

Yeah, when the only in-game solution requires you to tell everyone to disobey orders you know there's something wrong.
  • Chrislee004
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    That's not a workaround. That's just torture lol.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    And its inaccurate. If the squad you attack is in attacked while you're picking your squad a rogue action is given for nothing. Would really like to see who attacked squads and with what. Would be extremely helpful for taking purposes