How to battle collusion

So I finally found my arena shard chat but still denied access based on refusing to take top 5 for a month.

I’ve been fighting back into the top 5 daily but I’m being bogged down in Combat on all fronts for “disrespecting” those that have been holding onto the top spots for over a year.

My question is how do I effectively beat them on a consistent bases using under 150 crystals?

Replies

• Options
    Good luck? Stir the pot, and reap the rewards?

Sounds like a self inflicted problem
  • Options
    Yeah idk what you came here expecting. You know there's no magic team that wins on defense reliably, and if you have 5+ people gunning for you they have 5+ times more attempts.

Play their game and you'll eventually get into a rotation. Don't and get shut out forever. Your choice.
  • Options
    Do you know who else is in the shard chat that has a different payout? If so, those are the people you need to go after. They will probably have a say in whether the others have to accept you into a rotation or not, and it’s easier to win over someone who doesn’t lose crystals if you get invited in.

Make it clear to those people that you are going to cost them as many crystals as you possibly can, but that you are willing to play by the rules if you are granted a rotation spot. Hit them during their climb and prevent them from moving up (it’s easier to do this early before they get up too high where they have more help). Become a pain in the ****. They will eventually get tired of having to spend crystals to hit you over and over again.
  • Options
    Lol @Bulldog1205 reread the op, He offered a spot, he refused.
  • Options
    Lol reread the op, He offered a spot, he refused.
    This. The OP doesn't want to play by the rules and become part of the group. He turned that down. He wants to, instead, beat them all.

To the OP - swallow your pride and play nice. It makes life much easier in the long run.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

If it’s not equal rotation it’s just a slap in the face. It’s hoping he will accept a lesser spot in order to not make trouble.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

If it’s not equal rotation it’s just a slap in the face. It’s hoping he will accept a lesser spot in order to not make trouble.

Yeah the OP was a little unclear. Seemed like he was told to take 5th for a month before he was allowed to be included in the rotation. If that's the case, I would simply just do that. Show that you're gonna be there and just make sure you get into the rotation after your month of waiting in 5th.

If the OP was offered a top 5 spot daily in a rotation and refused, that's his own fault.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Noahscapes wrote: »
    So I finally found my arena shard chat but still denied access based on refusing to take top 5 for a month.

I’ve been fighting back into the top 5 daily but I’m being bogged down in Combat on all fronts for “disrespecting” those that have been holding onto the top spots for over a year.

My question is how do I effectively beat them on a consistent bases using under 150 crystals?

So, they will accept you if you accept to stay out of top—5 for a month before they let you in on top—5? It seems to me, that THEY are the disrespectful ones — not you. I have seen 3 shard chats, but none that behaved like this.

To beat them, maybe you could join forces with someone else in the same situation as you and coordinate your attacks? The current chat is stronger than you. Battling them will cost you more than it costs them. But still, you can have a good share of fun battling them — especially if you are not alone, but can build a resistance.
  • Options
    They're offering you #1 on rotation with no refreshes though. That's a cat vast improvement on crystal income.
  • Options
    after 1 month .... try negotiate with them then, start with 1 week then go to 2... i would push for 2 weeks max.. 1 month is a bit of a joke