Not very enjoyable...

A lot of players have already said it, but i will state this one more time. Please fix the galactic war difficulty. I am currently at level 73 and at my first battle i got a match with a player at level 75, and it was tough as hell. In my third battle i didnt stand a chance against a level 85 player with a team full of bounty hunters... in my third battle.

I know some people will say “another happy landing”... but this just makes it difficult to find pleasure in playing the game. It makes you feel that you are being mocked. This game should be difficult at some point and I noticed that there are a lot of players that enjoy a good chalenge, but this is just impossible... and stupid.

My suggestion is that you shouldn’t give us matches with higher level players until the 6th battle. After that, you can match us with anything you want... it can even be a panzer, Darth Vader on steroids or the game’s Lord itself. Whatever you do, just make the game enjoyable please. Thank you for reading this.

Ps- English isn’t my first language so sorry for any grammatical errors or misused words.

Replies

• Options
    It is not unhappy landing, I have same it became insane difficulty.
    Higher level, higher gear, zetas against much lower