Why is "Jesus" censored in the in-game chat?

Crackling_Doom
979 posts Member
edited October 2018
?

Replies

• Options
    All kinds of things are censored that make no sense. Grape is censored. You get g****.
  • Options
    Because religion is a bad thing???
  • Options
    It’s unnecessary if you ask me. He clearly doesn’t swear.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    ?
    Its not a story the Jedi would tell you.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus had 12 ship disciples... and ruled the ship shard in peace... then CG released the hounds tooth and Jesus said “CG why have you forsaken me”
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It’s spelled Anakin. If you type Anakin it’s implied you are speaking of Him.
  • Options
    Je zus😬
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I'm amazed at the filter, Even "Ball" is censored, Suc.k is censored, ect.
    I wish you could turn the filter off, or at least make it actually only target words it should actually target.

I mean you tell the game at the start "OH btw I'm like 30+" And yet your words still get filtered.
    Maybe let us pick what words are filtered? or something. cause this games filter is terrible.
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

I mean you tell the game at the start "OH btw I'm like 30+" And yet your words still get filtered.
    Maybe let us pick what words are filtered? or something. cause this games filter is terrible.

You may be 30+ but someone else in your guild could be 10..
    But i know what you mean😉
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Because it is. religion can be a sensitive subject which is why we also try to not discuss it here on the forum.

The filter both in game and on the forum may seem very sensitive to many of us, but it is setup that way to to help keep things from getting out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.