Nest

Bouu
109 posts Member
Does it bother anyone else that nest is the toon with this ability. Such a meh character from the Star Wars universe gets such a powerful kit. I mean come on she had like 15 minutes of screen time between all SW content and not even that great of a story to her (fighting the bad guys in bad ways, Saw Gerrera did it before she did). Yet others like JKA and mace are actually worth a kit of that magnitude and almost unusable..

I have nothing against her kit or how you have to fight it. Just that she has a kit this powerful instead of a worthy character from the SW universe.

Replies

• Have you heard the tale of Rose Tico?
    I suspect not. It’s not a tale you’d hear from a Jedi.
  • Uniqueness and personality is rarely correspond to the characters’ utility or kit.
    Just recall snow trooper, ST, DT. FOTP was an OP toon year ago... so, ok nest got this kit, some noname could have it instead so what?
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    icanectc wrote: »
    Have you heard the tale of Rose Tico?

Hey hey you leave Rose alone! The heroine of the resistance!

I hope this is a troll lol
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    I agree, I would expect this kit from Anakin
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member

She's the modern day Lobot of SWGOH. On a single hard node that nobody farms unless they run out of other options.
  • Enfys Nest is one of the coolest and hottest characters in Star Wars history, Mace Windu and Anakin are arguably two of the most cringeworthy ones.
    Their kits serve them right 😉
    "Time is not like a line. Our moments fall around us like rain, or confetti."
  • JaggedJ wrote: »

She's the modern day Lobot of SWGOH. On a single hard node that nobody farms unless they run out of other options.

I farm her! As I need at least someone from LS node to farm for the dailies...