- server connection issues
- TB platoons asking for Revan
but we only get one, isn't?

Replies

• You didn’t get your 250 crystals and 500 guild tokens? lol
  • Rui99 wrote: »
    You didn’t get your 250 crystals and 500 guild tokens? lol

Separate issue.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185760/connection-issues#latest
  • Doxige wrote: »
    at October 25, you said there was going to be a compensation for:

Never forgive the injustices!
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    :'(
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Doxige wrote: »

The server connection issues was addressed with the compensation of 500 guild tokens and 250 crystal.

Compensation for the Revan-in-platoons issue has not yet been issued, but CG never gave an ETA or a delivery date.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185870/territory-battles-platoons-revan#latest

I'm sure they haven't forgot. It'll come.
  • Lio wrote: »
    Doxige wrote: »

The server connection issues was addressed with the compensation of 500 guild tokens and 250 crystal.

Compensation for the Revan-in-platoons issue has not yet been issued, but CG never gave an ETA or a delivery date.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185870/territory-battles-platoons-revan#latest

I'm sure they haven't forgot. It'll come.

Yea, they had stated it would be dispensed as a part of an 'upcoming update'. As we have not yet received any update since the announcement (NOTE: Server maintenance and content update are not the same thing), there s no reason to expect we would have gotten it by now.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Check the road ahead for it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    No compensation needed for server issues. They gave a repeated notice ahead of time that maintenance would take place and its not unusual for maintenance to take so long. It sucks that you were unable to enter the game for a few hours but you'll survive.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    No compensation needed for server issues. They gave a repeated notice ahead of time that maintenance would take place and its not unusual for maintenance to take so long. It sucks that you were unable to enter the game for a few hours but you'll survive.

You are talking about a completely different thing.... there were server issues for several hours last week that caused people to miss payouts and raids.

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Since platoons are all but impossible after the first few stages anyway, was this really that big of an issue?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Since platoons are all but impossible after the first few stages anyway, was this really that big of an issue?

I agree but SHHHHHH I want free stuff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Maybe in your guild
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    I hope they give all you complainers 3 revan shards
  • So was today's compensation for the second round of unintended server issues or the added server issues after the server update or was it supposed to cover the platoon mess. So many issues lately..... so little makegood.
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

He's talking about the log in issues that were unexpected. Not tied to the maintenance messages. Devs posted about it several times.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Tifer wrote: »

He's talking about the log in issues that were unexpected. Not tied to the maintenance messages. Devs posted about it several times.

Exactly
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Tifer wrote: »

I know. The log in issues were a consequence of the maintenance they were doing. The maintenance were complete but the servers weren't set up properly / not all of them were running / some failed etc. causing some users to be unable to log in. This stuff happens in the real world all the time, and its unfortunate that it did (its unpredictable which is the point of maintenance) but I'm telling him to suck it up.

Missing out on bonus energy sucks (assuming he was unable to log in for the full duration of the free bonus energy time) but do you think OP would be really appreciative and happy if CG gave him 45 hard node energy as compensation? Which is the only compensation that makes sense to me.

Its clear OP is asking more than the loss he experienced (45 bonus energy). 2-3 hours of not being able to play the game still accumulates energy in the background. Not everyone who experienced log in issues end in top 5 daily in payout and if you did just assume it was a bad day where you were sniped. I find it extremely unlikely that OP was always hitting his PO rank every single day of the entire year. This is just another one of those days where he couldn't because life got to him

I know you were just clarifying what OP meant, and the post isn't directed at you or anyone in a negative manner.