Territory War: No Incentive to Gain Territory

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited October 2018
There is no reason to gain as much territory as possible in a TW, even though it’s called a Territory War.

Offense doesn’t matter much.

No increased rewards for taking over more zones.

It limits the action. It makes guilds not take more chances. It makes endgame more boring.

You get a quest reward for a flawless victory the first time you do it and that’s it.

You should get more rewards for X amount of flawless victories.

You could use the territory battle star system or shard reward system they use for special battles in TBs and make the game a lot more interesting and dynamic.

Right now we’re just putting a lot on defense, holding our front line, doing a little damage on offense, taking the win and moving on.

How can you not incentivize taking over more territory in a territory war?

I also had one team on defense - my mains - and they won 13 battles and didn’t die. This gains me no banners compared to the guys who just spread out on defense and get the most. Offensive battle wins also don’t matter in terms of banners seemingly as much as laying down defense. And finally none of this matters because banners don’t gain you bonus rewards on top of the team rewards.

This isn’t about being entitled to more rewards, it’s about incentivizing action to make the game more fun.
Post edited by SilverbackMM on

Replies

• You shouldn't always need presents to want to do good. What if you face a team that can break through and you aren't ready to hit back? I personally enjoy continuing to push because it gives me more practice with weaker less used teams and i can further hone the teams i can take out with ewoks, jawas and my other b or c teams. If we end up in a brawl I'm better situated to help us win since i ha e more knowledge/practice with those teams.