Awesome update 10-31-2018

CapnJack81
100 posts Member
edited October 2018
Just wanna say thanks for the mini update.

I won't be able to farm aura for a while, cause on I'm on OR atm but still nice. Hounds tooth is a nice farm.

But the real joy is the helmets on the clone troopers. Awesome job.
4xag6b9aexcg.png

Replies

• Now they are like Jawas can’t tell them apart lol
  • Shockers wrote: »
    Now they are like Jawas can’t tell them apart lol

Hey, hey, hey, some of us can tell the Jawas apart. All it takes is a little time, effort and guesswork.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Shockers wrote: »

Hey, hey, hey, some of us can tell the Jawas apart. All it takes is a little time, effort and guesswork.

Hey I'm 33% of the way there then!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Shockers wrote: »

Hey I'm 33% of the way there then!

33% is not good enough.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • CapnJack81 wrote: »

I won't be able to farm aura for a while, cause on I'm on OR atm but still nice. Hounds tooth is a nice farm.

4xag6b9aexcg.png

Helmets look cool. And that’s about the only positive for the clones in this update.....your expectations must be super low

4xag6b9aexcg.png

Helmets look cool. And that’s about the only positive for the clones in this update.....your expectations must be super low

I wouldnt say my expectations are super low but as i said in my op, the helmets were the joy for me in this particular update. Houbdstooth and aura being farmable is nice but my cantina farm is on OR atm...

I honestly just figured it was worth giving them a positive post about tho. I mean, they get enough slung at em that to get a random update with something, albeit cosmetic, that many have asked for was nice.

Anikans ship remains to be seen if it's good but the kit looks like it'll be nice.
    CapnJack81 wrote: »

4xag6b9aexcg.png

I wouldnt say my expectations are super low but as i said in my op, the helmets were the joy for me in this particular update. Houbdstooth and aura being farmable is nice but my cantina farm is on OR atm...

I honestly just figured it was worth giving them a positive post about tho. I mean, they get enough slung at em that to get a random update with something, albeit cosmetic, that many have asked for was nice.

Anikans ship remains to be seen if it's good but the kit looks like it'll be nice.

Sorry capn, wasn’t meant to be a shot at you. I’m just miffed and expect more. I hesitate to give any positive feedback bc I don’t want it to seem like this kind of laziness is in any way acceptable. I’m sure CG has a plan but when you constantly make suggestions that would make gameplay more fun/easier/better, and this is what they come up with, just a big letdown.
    CapnJack81 wrote: »

4xag6b9aexcg.png

Sorry capn, wasn’t meant to be a shot at you. I’m just miffed and expect more. I hesitate to give any positive feedback bc I don’t want it to seem like this kind of laziness is in any way acceptable. I’m sure CG has a plan but when you constantly make suggestions that would make gameplay more fun/easier/better, and this is what they come up with, just a big letdown.

No worries. All in good fun
  • Shockers wrote: »

you sure it's not JC? /jk
This discussion has been closed.