Malevolence incoming!

Prev1
Yeah, anakins starfighter will be the bottleneck for the new capitalship.
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773

Replies

• Options
    That's a solid theory. I could see Malevolence legendary, with galactic republic and Anakin's fighter required. Matches very well with Phoenix and their ships for Thrawn. Might require Ahsoka's fighter too, just for the sake of having two required ships.
  • Options
    ??? If you’ve watched the clone wars series, he didn’t even fly his ship to defeat the Malevolence... and his ship would also be in the wrong era so I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    ??? If you’ve watched the clone wars series, he didn’t even fly his ship to defeat the Malevolence... and his ship would also be in the wrong era so I highly doubt it.

Hmm... Look at Chewie event and tell me.

And wrong era?
  • Options
    And phoenix didnt fly their ship to beat thrawns star destroyer, precedent still stands. And how is it the wrong era for the fighter??
  • Options
    I can see him flying it to the Invisible Hand with Obi Wan but the Malevolence I don’t see...

If he was flying his fighter to the Malevolence it wouldn’t be the Episode 3 fighter, that’s all
  • Options
    Uh... malevolence is clone wars era... invisible hand is from Episode 3. So if I had to bet money I would bet we get the malevolence. Besides it looks cooler even though the invisible hand is s collet name.
  • Options
    In either case, there is a lot of room for clone wars era stuff and I for one am very pleased with the possibilities!
  • Options
    I can see him flying it to the Invisible Hand with Obi Wan but the Malevolence I don’t see...

If he was flying his fighter to the Malevolence it wouldn’t be the Episode 3 fighter, that’s all

Why not ? Cw toon takes place before episode 3 , so it can in fact be the same ship, since it was destroyed in ep 3 not during the clone wars cartoon?
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    ...or Anakin's fighter to unlock the Twilight ( a multi crew cargo ship with Anakin, Ashoka and R2)
  • Options
    ??

The Invisible Hand was Grievous’ ship in Episode 3

The Malevolence was his early in the clone wars.

Only one ship had the Episode 3 Anakin fighter attack it. So I don’t see why Grievous’ ship (if they even add one, since he flies his fighter more to run away anyways) would be the Malevolence. Not hard to understand
  • Options
    And (in cannon)
    Jedi didn’t fight yoda
    Rebels didn’t fight EP (exept luke)
    Han solo never faced a rancor
    So... legenderies dan’t have to make that much sense
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I feel like its either GG's Malevolence or Nute Gunray's capital ship might be the separatist ship because:

1. Largely ignored and undergeared by many
    2. Captial ship was datamined back when Ships / Capital Ships were released
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I feel like its either GG's Malevolence or Nute Gunray's capital ship might be the separatist ship because:

1. Largely ignored and undergeared by many
    2. Captial ship was datamined back when Ships / Capital Ships were released

I've been hoping Gunray would get the capital ship so Grievous could get his personal ship.
  • Options
    GG never served on a Trade Federation Battleship. His personal Capital Ship was Malevolence during Dave Filoni’s Clone Wars series. GG uses his small personal fighter to go after Anakin, Kenobi and Padme in Anakin’s freighter.

The Malevolence’s nav computer is sabotaged by Anakin and R2 and reprogrammed for the ship to initiate the hyperdrive into a nearby moon. The droids on board all perish and GG is forced to withdraw from the oncoming Republic Fleet. Later in the war, GG is given command of the Invisible Hand and attacks Corruscant and “kidnaps” Palpatine.

Having both GG and Nute as fleet commanders is workable since we have 2 Imperial Fleet Commanders.
  • Options
    GG never served on a Trade Federation Battleship. His personal Capital Ship was Malevolence during Dave Filoni’s Clone Wars series. GG uses his small personal fighter to go after Anakin, Kenobi and Padme in Anakin’s freighter.

The Malevolence’s nav computer is sabotaged by Anakin and R2 and reprogrammed for the ship to initiate the hyperdrive into a nearby moon. The droids on board all perish and GG is forced to withdraw from the oncoming Republic Fleet. Later in the war, GG is given command of the Invisible Hand and attacks Corruscant and “kidnaps” Palpatine.

Having both GG and Nute as fleet commanders is workable since we have 2 Imperial Fleet Commanders.

True, but I doubt we'll ever get a character that will have both a personal and capital ship. So Grievous getting a capital means we'll likely never see his personal outside of the tank raid.
  • Options
    The fact we see him get in his fighter at the end of the tank raid means it’d be more unlikely for them to give him a capital ship anyways...

OP loves to clickbait.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    The fact we see him get in his fighter at the end of the tank raid means it’d be more unlikely for them to give him a capital ship anyways...

Wow, so he cant get a capitalship because of a scene from raid.

RIP logic.
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »

Wow, so he cant get a capitalship because of a scene from raid.

RIP logic.

Logic on the forum , thats sacrilegious
  • Options
    CG designed the Tank Raid ending with him getting into his fighter. Thus this ship is more likely than him getting a capital ship. More likely doesn’t mean can’t... 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    CG designed the Tank Raid ending with him getting into his fighter. Thus this ship is more likely than him getting a capital ship. More likely doesn’t mean can’t... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I am not a native english speaker so lets just cut the **** about the meanings.

With your words, you find it 'unlikely' because of a raid scene and thats where logic dies.
  • Options
    Well...if he's getting into his ship at the end of the raid, it means they have the model/asset already completed. It's much easier to put something in the game that exists vs something that doesn't. I think that's the point.
  • Options
    This is a bad thread title, and you should feel bad.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Im guessing Nute gets a capital ship and emphasizes separatists and stealth. With possible new additions of fighters with GG and Dooku getting theirs
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Im guessing Nute gets a capital ship and emphasizes separatists and stealth. With possible new additions of fighters with GG and Dooku getting theirs

Fine too.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »

Bad title is your thought, just like I think malevolence is on the way. But why I should feel bad? LOL.
  • Options

With your words, you find it 'unlikely' because of a raid scene and thats where logic dies.

Logically that means they already have a model for his personal ship. So logically it would be cheaper for then to make than his cap ship would. His logic follows.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »

Logically that means they already have a model for his personal ship. So logically it would be cheaper for then to make than his cap ship would. His logic follows.

Like they dont earn tons of money from new toons? I didnt know that they need to cut the costs, sorry. 😂
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »

Like they dont earn tons of money from new toons? I didnt know that they need to cut the costs, sorry. 😂

How do you not know that a company would always cut costs as much as they possibly can?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options

Bad title is your thought, just like I think malevolence is on the way. But why I should feel bad? LOL.

It's a bad title because it makes people think you know something you're actually just guessing at.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

It's a bad title because it makes people think you know something you're actually just guessing at.

This...
This discussion has been closed.