Mace Windu OP?

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited October 2018
Say they turn his TW bonus into a desperately needed rework...
Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Options
    Mines ready +1
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I approve this message. My G12 Mace Windu is ready.

I was thinking they should take out the near-instant kill on Jango, but considering Revan is a Traya killer......lets just leave it.
  • Options
    Rework confirmed? Ha! Seriously, the clone wars era characters need some love and this month is the month to do it. We already have Anakin's fighter, helmets for the clone troopers, and the rumor mill is churning hard for grevious rework (not if, but when and what).
  • Options
    Rework for sure, anti Jango for sure. Insta kill Jango?i call ****
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Buffed my Mace to gear 12, should have a lot of protection under bastila lead lol (in territory war)
    Post edited by SeanutB on
  • Options
    The insta kill on Jango is one of the very few abilities added in game that actually make sense in terms of what the character did in the movies. I'm a huge fan of this.

I mean when the heck did Chirrut ever heal people? That always bothered me the most. I've seen Rogue One several times. Dude never healed anyone. Only hurt people. And I loved it. Can't wait for Rogue 2, The Awakening of Chaze.
  • Options
    I remember seeing jokes about mace being able to one shot Jango.... And then it happened
  • Options
    I would like to see a rework for Mace and for other characters from that time.