Players Looking For Guilds - November 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited December 2018
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild u r looking for(casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
  • One ad per player.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
  • Ally-Code:
  • Link to swgoh.gg:
  • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 11 and gear 12 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
  • Galactic Power:
  • Character/Ship GP:
  • Player Level:
  • Number of 7*:
  • Number of 6*:
  • Number of 5*:
  • Average Arena Rank:
  • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
  • Time-zone:
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• Noobtrition
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Found a guild. Thank you to everyone who messages me
    Post edited by Noobtrition on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Found one
    https://swgoh.gg/u/quim

Hi! I'm searching an European, Asian or not American guild timezone playing heroic The Pit & HAAT earlier than 00:00 AM CET, and playing T5 or T6 sith raid. I was inside a 120M GP guild near to HStR but raids are at 02:30 AM and usually I'm sleeping at that time so this was harming my gearing progress. I'm not very interested in Traya, because Revan is better, so I prefer a good guild for HAAT and HPit. Must be an active guild doing more than 25k tickets per day, I'm not interested in casual guilds or guilds with half or part of members with casual mentality, I prefer active members playing everyday several times per day. So if is not completed guild (49/50) must be a guild near to be completed, like with 45 members or more that are doing 24-25k tickets per day. If I see your guild is doing less than 24k I will leave. I have some other alt accounts that can help you to complete the guild if you want, only to do tickets meanwhile, and be near to 30k. I can use external chat app if is needed, I can speak English and Spanish. I'm from Spain.

I'm an old player of December 2015 playing a new account that after 110 days is lvl 85 with almost 0,8M GP. I have 7* zBastila team with 5* HYoda & 5* GK, plus 7* zGMY and 7* Ezra, all gear 11. I'm basically farming sith raid teams. I'm very active and competitive, I'm always at least rank 2 in arenas so I'm getting +800 crytals per day. I never missed a ticket since 2015, I do 600 always, usually I spend around 2000 energy per day, sometimes between 3000 and 3500 if is energy guild activity.

Currently I can get 4,25 million damage in Sith raid Tier 6 with 3 days or 3,5M with 2 days, doing 1,5M dmg in P1, 2M dmg in P2 and 0,75M dmg in P3 or P4. During next weeks I will get gear 12 in all my characters, so I will improve damages and I will be able to get more than 6M per raid only with my Bastila team.

I'm farming bounty hunters that are good in sith raid and needed for some dark side Territory battles, my Bossk is gear 11, I'm farming him, almost 4*, playing 24 hard nodes per day, because I need him for Hound's Tooth, my HT is 5*, also I have 7* Boba and I'm going to maximize Cad Bane and IG88 also for their ships, and I will improve Dengar and probably also Greedo that is good in STR P3.

At same time I'm farming nightsisters because are the best for Sith raid, I have 5* Daka, Zombie and Talzin almost unlocked, 4* Talia, and I will start to farm Asajj once finished Leia and SHan, that are almost finished, so I will be ready for CLS next time.

I have 7* Phoenix team with 7* Sabine, nice for P2 also, I'm using them in fleet arena and I need them to get 7* Thrawn, currently my Thrawn is 6*, so I will continue improving them soon.

In 2 months I will have 7* CLS and 7* Han Solo (almost 6*), I will start to farm Death Trooper soon, once finished Old Republic characters for Revan, I will try get OT Chewbacca next time, so soon I will be ready for Chex-Mix. After it I will start the JTR farming.

I'm not farming The Pit Rancor raid characters, like Jyn, or thinking to put zeta to Vader, because other players can complete it, and for same reason neither I'm farming HAAT characters, I cannot get a lot of damage there, only 5M in The Pit and 2M in HAAT, because I prefer improve my sith raid damages.

In Territory Battles I can get 4/4 in 2 battles in every territory of light side TB, or one 4/4 and 2/4 in dark side TB, so I'm getting around 1,5M points per light side TB territory and 1M points per dark side TB territory. I will improve bounty hunters and my dark side characters soon so I will get +1,5M also there. I have 5* ROLO and 5* Imperial droid, so I can play some special missions. Also I will get HRSc and HRSo once I can play 3 battles in light side TB.

In Territory Wars I can defeat a good team (115k) with my Bastila team and defeat some others 60-70k teams, plus some 250-300k team in fleet territory, so I can get between 60 and 100 points on offense. I never miss raids or guild events, I play all always.

I have been playing in a 120M GP guild and being in half of table (rank 20-30j in sith raid damages and near to half table in TB and TW, so maybe my current GP is not a lot, but I have a lot of experience with the game, I know the correct characters to farm to improve my raids and guild events damages and be in the top always on the arena, if you are searching players already ready to get 10M damage in heroic sith raid I'm not the best player, but if you are searching active and experienced players that in few time will be ready for it I'm a good option. In EA Forum I have some sith raid guides with video compilations, I had YouTube channel with guides, I have been leader of 2 heroic guilds, the first I managed nowadays would be in top 5 of total GP, my old account is almost 4M GP, so I know the guidelines to be one of the best players in the guild very soon.

If you are interested send me your guild description and rules by PM or some chat app (Line, Telegram or Discord), my IDs are available in my swgoh.gg profile.

PD: Currently I'm in an inactive guild only to be able to check guild shop meanwhile.
    Post edited by Quim on
  • •Ally-Code: 334-114-763
    •Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/334114763/
    •Time-zone: Looking for Asian/Australia type timezone from 10/11th Nov
    Message me here or on Discord Chocco#4776
  • MAndrewMX
    101 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Post edited by MAndrewMX on
  • looking for new quild 2.95m GP 18 g12 looking for someone doing heroic sith
  • Xvision
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Found guild.Thanks all for the response.
    Post edited by Xvision on
  • booginstein
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Tons of responses! Thanks all for the interest, you guys are killer.
    Early game newbie, only been around for a little more than a month. Looking to get out of the starters into a real spot. Currently f2p but addiction has settled in, so feeling like that will inevitably change. Never going to be whale though.

Leveled in upper 60s, GP is embarrassing compared to the other guys in this thread. Eastern US Timezone, but tend to operate more like Pacific. I'll get my 600 daily. Currently closing out Phoenix and moving to BH and ships.

https://swgoh.gg/p/422232232/
    Post edited by booginstein on
  • Hi there. I’m possibly looking for a new guild. I’m looking for the following a guild that needs help with HAAT & Pit. I can solo pit so if you are working towards it and want someone that can solo that’s fine.

I have 2.3 million GP.
    My allay code is 717-778-917

The raids should take place European evening time.

Not interested in politics or a thousand pointless rules. If you have discord fine. If you don’t also fine.

Yorkshire guilds top of the picks.

So hit me up if interested.
  • TOYODA_COROLLA
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    guild found !! Thanks to all who message me you rock!
    Post edited by TOYODA_COROLLA on
  • wet_wet_wet_0609
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I found guild.
    Post edited by wet_wet_wet_0609 on
  • hi,
    3.5+M gp player looking for a well-organised guild with at least 170M gp. Discord users only. europe friendly raid times required.

https://swgoh.gg/p/968876383/

thx
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Already removed one post but as a reminder - please only post if you're a player looking for a guild. If you're looking to recruit someone posting here, DM them or via means they provide in the post. :smile:
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited November 2018
  • wperdomos
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Hello,

My account is from America but I am looking for a guild close to time zone +10 Brisbane / Australia time
    I can speak in Spanish and English. I have discord

Ally code 273-555-247
    Profile https://swgoh.gg/p/273555247/

Quick Summary
    Galactic Power 2,963,948
    Galactic Power (Characters) 1,748,936
    Galactic Power (Ships) 1,215,012
    Gear Donated in Guild Exchange 703

** FOUND A GUILD THANKS FOR YOUR MSG **

Post edited by wperdomos on
  • Ghost77
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Found a new guild so no longer looking
    Post edited by Ghost77 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/184497438/ Looking for a guild message me if you need more info. Looking for guild that does 45+ stars on Territory
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Post edited by manderthegreat1 on
  • Tok
    32 posts Member
    Looking for a guild that wants support conquering HSR. HSR guilds have no need to respond.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/257292284/
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Please delete
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2018
  • Alexis_Kylantra
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I found a guild.

Thank you for all the offers and messages.

Post edited by Alexis_Kylantra on
  • Hello all. I'm a relative newbie, currently lvl 78 and FTP. I'm looking for an active guild that is lower level so that I can complete some decent raids that will give me the gear i need to advance. I have a complete Phoenix Squad (all gear 8+) and nearly complete Imperial Trooper Squad (veers and Starck). Will probably be working on Jedi and Bounty Hunters next. I also have some decent ships but am working on them too.

--Fin Solo

Ally Code: 183-379-225
    Galactic Power: 324k
    Current Arena = 450+ / Current Fleet = 25+
    Time zone: eastern US (New York City)
  • joe_sanchez
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Guild found

Post edited by joe_sanchez on
  • KahlPono
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Delete
    Post edited by KahlPono on
  • Bart_Fargo
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Ally-Code: 257-856-887
    https://swgoh.gg/p/257856887/

I'm all set for a guild now, but feel free to add me to your friends list!
    Post edited by Bart_Fargo on
  • Very active player looking for guild that does tier 7 pit raid and tank raid

Player level: 85
    Started: January 2017 (quit for a year)
    Galactic power: 793k
    7* characters: 12
    6* characters: 8
    5* characters: 10

Legendaries: Emp. Palp 7*, R2D2 6* (will be 7* next time the event comes) Yoda 6*, Raid Han 5*, soon to get thrawn and bb8
    Zetas: One, Palp leadership
    Average arena rank: 500-400 (very old arena)
    Adage fleet arena rank: ~250
    Time zone: NA east
    Player type: F2P

⚠️ Note: When I started I did not specify my age so I cannot use guild chat
  • TimWildstorm
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Looking for easy going guild that is doing all 3 heroic raids.
    I play everyday, always contribute 600 tickets a day.
    I’m a bit of a dolphin.
    I have JTR, CLS, etc. No Revan, but will have him next time around.
    Need to get the heroic raid characters, that’s why I’m looking for a new guild.

Level: 85
    GP: 2 Mil+
    Ally Code: 417-336-682
    SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/p/417336682/

If you need any other info or are interested in having me as a guild member please contact me by in game chat.

Thanks for all of your messages, I have found a guild.
    Post edited by TimWildstorm on
  • Thesenate42069
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Very active player looking for guild that does tier 7 pit raid and tank raid

Player level: 85
    Started: January 2017 (quit for a year so basically January 2018)
    Galactic power: 793k
    7* characters: 12
    6* characters: 8
    5* characters: 10

Legendaries: Emp. Palp 7*, R2D2 6* (will be 7* next time the event comes) Yoda 6* Han 5*, Will get bb8 and thrawn soon

⚠️ Note: I cannot use guild chat as I never specifyed my age ⚠️
  • Looking for a guild that is doing heroic sith raid and ideally east coast based.
    My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/p/427315329/
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    delete
    Post edited by 2smooth on