Ahsoka Tano /Snips/ (Rework Ideas)

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hello everyone,

In the wake of the glorious Clone Trooper helmet update, I would like to write my ideas on an Ahsoka Tano rework. Let me know what you all think:

m1enpmager3r.jpg

Ahsoka Tano Rework

1) Energetic Slash (Basic Ability) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target enemy and recover 15% max health. Deal +50% damage and recover 25% health on a Critical Hit.

2) Protective Maneuvers (Special Ability) /Omega/ CD:3

Deal physical damage to target. If the target had +50% health, all allies recover health equal to 40% of Ahsoka's max health. If the target had less than 50% health, deal Double Damage. Gain 40% turn meter on a Critical Hit.

3) Light Steps (Unique Ability) /Omega/

Ahsoka has +30% Offence and 25% Critical Avoidance. In addition, she gains 5% additional Evasion for each Galactic Republic ally and gains 10% turn meter and Advantage for 2 turns whenever she evades.

4) Daring Padawan (Unique Ability) /ZETA/

Ahsoka has +50% max health, +50 Speed and 30% Critical Chance. Whenever she suffers a Critical Hit, she loses these buffs in reverse order. If she defeats an enemy, she regains all of these buffs .If Jedi Knight Anakin, Plo Koon or Captain Rex is present, she gains Critical Hit Immunity and Defence Penetration Up for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she casts an Ability. Whenever Ahsoka falls below 50% health or loses all of her buffs, she gains 50% turn meter.

Base Stats Change:

Base Speed increased by 15.
Base Damage increased by 10%.

Also, I have noticed that people seem to forget the bond and synergy between Ahsoka and Plo Koon. Plo is her father figure and the person responsible for Ahsoka becoming a Jedi.

In the text above, I have significantly increased her damage and added a considerable amount of speed. However, she still remains versatile with healing + evasion. I have also swapped her Leader for a Unique abillity. Since there are much better Leader Abillities, I figured this would be just right.
Post edited by AntiFunn on