You think we need more credit heist or more from them too?

Not sure about anybody else but with all the new Toons I have no credits to upgrade anybody seems like credit Heist are getting further apart and I always get the minimum amount of credits what's going on how are we supposed to upgrade all these new toons! I'm paid to play at that and they give you barely any credits when you buy them what crystals

You think we need more credit heist or more from them too? 41 votes

More hesits
12%
mesa176750AleSahnDroh_1979NothingfaceVendi1983thenichir 5 votes
More credits from heist
29%
RavenclawsSentiadennishsnyder57KyJoe_Coolthespacemonkey07JammaxTrojanwaxweazle01JerryHelloMirusBigLibBouu 12 votes
More heists and credits
31%
SarcodinoStarSonNerfherder31RandomSithLordDarthNekrosInsaneTigerCraneIy4oy4sᎦϮཇɑᏧץℋཪgℌbig_badmcshantFirebrigadeCt214476PsyBaby 13 votes
Its fine how it is
26%
EventineElessedilCaptainRexWaquiCCyrilSGhostTruckinMr_SausagejhbuchholzWoodrowardc1ever_punDall3nBoov 11 votes

Replies

• More credits from heist
    I wish there was an option to vote for a higher Tier of credit heists that reward more credits. Like a G11 Min heist that rewards 50% to 100% more credits than the current top tier heist.
  • thespacemonkey07
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    More credits from heist
    Both i always get the minimum anyway actually one or the other but more credits at least
  • Its fine how it is
    Obviously I want more but I think it’s fine. I definitely noticed a credit crunch in the early/mid game but now I have most toons unlocked and at level 85. I’m sitting on roughly 30 million credits.
  • Its fine how it is
    I actually think it's fine how it is. One of the few areas of this game that is perfectly balanced, imo. Do I have enough credits to level up everyone in my inventory to 85, like I want to? No, but if I budget and don't recklessly spend, they accumulate at a very reasonable pace.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
    Guess depends were you are in the game i am lvl 85 1.2 mil and i have around 117 toons and 10 are lvl 85
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    More credits from heist
    I'm now hovering at 20 million, my min that I'll drop to is 10 mil plus, I could use better than 30 million with 20 as my min. A harder tier that I cannot sim but yielded 10 mil guaranteed or 5 mil and zeta/omega would be amazing. I like(d) the difficulty of the mod parts battles, something like that. Hard but not mythic.

Oh, and if you lose, you don't get another shot, it's one and done...or take the lower sim payout...
    If the drops of credits in the credit heist were better or higher in general (like instead of starting at 1.5 mil and highest being 10 mil for each attempt, why not start at 3 mil and the highest at 20 mil for each attempt?), then we wouldn't need them more often. It's a win win. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    More credits from heist
    I like the idea of another tier. They made us max out our BH for Chewbacca so put up another tier and just raise the average by 1m. Nothing to break the game or unbalance it. Just an extra perk for how much we had to invest in these guys for Chewbacca
    Bouu wrote: »
    I like the idea of another tier. They made us max out our BH for Chewbacca so put up another tier and just raise the average by 1m. Nothing to break the game or unbalance it. Just an extra perk for how much we had to invest in these guys for Chewbacca

I like it @Bouu Some of the bounty Hunters are classified as scoundrels so that makes sense. We would already be able to defeat it and 3 star it anyway. Good idea. :)
  • More hesits
    They're all Scoundrels, so we're all set!
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They're all Scoundrels, so we're all set!

Really?... oh well... duh... my bad... :open_mouth::sweat_smile::joy:;)