[BUG] Crystal-sucking bug, EA Help page does not respond/down

Akaryn
59 posts Member
edited November 2018
I have just encountered a very frustrating issue with GoH. For a few days the game has been unusually laggy and today that got me.
Whilst I was attempting to reset the Attempts for one Light Sight Battle (9-A) which would have been 25 crystals at the moment, the game did not react and left me in the "Update for 25 crystals screen". I thought I had just missclicked so I tapped it again.
About a minute later my game reloads - just missing 275 crystals! So basically ONE single refresh had just cost me 275 crystals instead of 25 crystals. (From 1054 crystals down to 779)
I meant to contact support then, only to realize that the page is not responding. I really do not know where else to go about this.
Please help.

Feel free to ask me via pm for player-id.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I did this for weeks without noticing it was actually draining crystals but not refreshing I WAS RAGING when i realized what it could have added up to
  • Options
    Uhm, so did you contact someone?!
  • Options
    Once EA support comes back up, you can put in a ticket. Let them know the timing of the circumstances, and how many crystals you lost. They can verify your starting and ending balance, and see the number of node refreshes the game registered, and also see that you didn't "use" any of the battles for the interim refreshes, and they should refund your lost crystals.

You'll just have to wait until their system returns.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Once EA support comes back up, you can put in a ticket. Let them know the timing of the circumstances, and how many crystals you lost. They can verify your starting and ending balance, and see the number of node refreshes the game registered, and also see that you didn't "use" any of the battles for the interim refreshes, and they should refund your lost crystals.

You'll just have to wait until their system returns.

This. You can also report your issue to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>