Possibly CW legendary?

I think 5 clone troopers to unlock ki adi mundi would be pretty awesome.
What about you guys?

Replies

• ki adi mundilegendary? i think no

Padme?
  • I think only sep or Sith would be able to unlock a gr / Jedi
  • Personally i dont think ki adi mundi is legendary status, i think they may release new clones like the bad batch as they were in the trailer for the new series.

I cant see them adding a legendary tbh, new toons definitely though
  • Obv its ganna be an event called order 66 that requires 5 clone troopers and unlocks darth aniken
  • My old Princess Zody clones would LOVE to have a legendary event pop up with their name on it... And I’m sure I am not the only one!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Not legendary toons, but normal ones like Geo zombies, father, son, daughter, 99, bounty hunter zentress, Hondo, GK as Rako hardeen, mech legs maul, a deathwatch faction....possibilities are endless.

Most of those don't make any sense...sorry...
    What WOULD make sense is Wolf Pack troopers, other generic clones, Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tinn, etc. Having Pre Vizla, Bo Katan (probably spelled it wrong), and maybe a generic Death Watch guy makes sense though, as well as geo zombies and Hondo. Vizla can have a Mandalorian leader ability which affects Sabine, Boba, Jango, Gar Saxon, etc.
    I AM the High Ground
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    My old Princess Zody clones would LOVE to have a legendary event pop up with their name on it... And I’m sure I am not the only one!

You're not. I have 3 clones at G12. Zeta'd cody. And I only have like 8 G12 characters total so XD.
    I AM the High Ground