Weekly Shipment change?

NikoSWGoH
322 posts Member
edited November 2018
Is it me or a credits buyable shipment has been removed from weekly shipment?

I will miss it... but I guess 3 shipments every 7 days was way too much.

Replies

• I noticed this too... did they quietly nerf the F2P options in the weekly shipments?

How typical.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Were there previously 3 shipments available?

I see JKA and Range Trooper available right now - it's the first time any toon has had shards available for credits that I haven't already had at 7*, so I've never really paid attention to the number of available toons.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Were there previously 3 shipments available?

I see JKA and Range Trooper available right now - it's the first time any toon has had shards available for credits that I haven't already had at 7*, so I've never really paid attention to the number of available toons.

Yes, there used to be 3 options available for credits, though the third option has usually been gear or prestige for ships. I think this is the first time they've had shards for 2 characters, though, so maybe that's why there isn't a third option.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I feel like these shipments are getting worse each time out.

I'll take the five Stomptrooper shards but only having two credit options is not good.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I was dissapointed I thought Jango and aurra sing would have popped in there not the clones
  • TVF wrote: »
    I feel like these shipments are getting worse each time out.

I'll take the five Stomptrooper shards but only having two credit options is not good.

Agreed. I saved up ally tokens for those buys too and they've been terrible and seem to be getting worse each refresh.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Yeah, I agree. The weekly shipments were so cool the first couple of times but they've become truly underwhelming. If we could get 10 omegas for 60K ally tokens every single week (or something similarly useful), I'd be estatic :smiley:
  • It was 2 gear salvage purchases and one character shard purchase for credits before this week.
  • Happy to see both range trooper and Anakin in the shop, but very disappointed that they've removed one of my F2P options. I'm curious to know how people here are actually buying any of these crystal options in the weekly shipment store. I don't see that they're any improvement over the daily store beyond being available for a week, but the magnitude of cost is usually far worse because of the bigger haul. Seems that they would get much more traction by offering fewer shard, lower cost options, but keep the high demand content available. I know that over time, I'd spend way more if they gave me some 320 crystal options on character shards, vs the zero crystals I spend on these 2000 crystal packs.
  • Honestly, as someone that doesn't have either of the characters at 7*, I was happy for both of the options. Now, I didn't look for the other characters available for crystals but from comments I assume they're the clones. Those, I have at 7* so they don't interest me.

I have to say that the 2k crystal character buys have interested me in the past. I used it to help get my Bossk up to 7* before the Chewie event and I also bought an Embo one week. I like the 2k crystal options personally. I won't be buying gear for crystals (except for maybe the g12+ if I could ever figure out if the options are the full piece or just the raid exclusive part).
  • Clones have gotta be there for a reason, expect a rework this month. You don’t get shiny new helmets with abilities like that.
  • I wish some of these new ships wouldve been in there.
  • I was dissapointed I thought Jango and aurra sing would have popped in there not the clones
  • scootle wrote: »
    I noticed this too... did they quietly nerf the F2P options in the weekly shipments?

Yes. They also cut ALL of the "mid-range" g12+ salvage bundles (the 600 crystal ones).

This week's is much less "f2p friendly" and much more sparse.

Surprised the nerf to weekly shipments wasn't communicated in the "Road Ahead"....

....oh....wait.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I think I'll just refer to these as the "Weakly Shipments" from now on. They just keep getting worse and worse. They were so promising at their debut. sniff
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Weakly shipments. I like it, make it so
  • kalidor wrote: »
    I think I'll just refer to these as the "Weakly Shipments" from now on. They just keep getting worse and worse. They were so promising at their debut. sniff

Haha... "Weakly Shipments" is spot on. Win... except we actually lose.

SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • 1 million credits for 5 JKA shards... lol