Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter Kit Idea

latest?cb=20151112050610

Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter
Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi

Crew: Grand Master Yoda

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict tenacity down for 3 turns, with a 50% chance to gain offense up and foresight for 2 turns.
Target Lock: Call a random ally to assist, dealing 30% less damage.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Target Lock for 3 turns. If the target was below 100% health, remove 80% turn meter and this attack deals double damage. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Grant all allies valor, critical chance up, critical damage up, protection up (25%) and foresight for 2 turns. Galactic Republic allies gain defense up and 30% turn meter. (Cooldown 3)

Unique (crew): Yoda’s Starfighter gains 20% turn meter whenever it damages an enemy. It has +20% critical chance, critical damage, and offense.

Reinforcement: Enter battle: Grant all allies +20% speed and defense. Yoda’s Starfighter gains tenacity up and foresight for 3 turns and has +15% offense (stacking) for the rest of battle whenever it scores a critical hit.

Replies

• General Obi Wan Kenobi also had a Starfighter as well... and since Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker got his, maybe Obi can finally get his?... anyway you can make a kit for his starfighter? Kinda like maybe a support that grants advantage or maybe evasion.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    General Obi Wan Kenobi also had a Starfighter as well... and since Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker got his, maybe Obi can finally get his?... anyway you can make a kit for his starfighter? Kinda like maybe a support that grants advantage or maybe evasion.

Even though he hated flying? Lol. I’ve got a few kits planned for tomorrow if I have time, I’ll add GK’s ship to the list.
    General Obi Wan Kenobi also had a Starfighter as well... and since Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker got his, maybe Obi can finally get his?... anyway you can make a kit for his starfighter? Kinda like maybe a support that grants advantage or maybe evasion.

Even though he hated flying? Lol. I’ve got a few kits planned for tomorrow if I have time, I’ll add GK’s ship to the list.

LOL. Yes even though... ;)
    Cool. :)
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

@KyJoe_Cool I got GK’s ship ready for you!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186593/general-kenobi-s-eta-2-actis-class-interceptor-kit-idea#latest
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

@KyJoe_Cool I got GK’s ship ready for you!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186593/general-kenobi-s-eta-2-actis-class-interceptor-kit-idea#latest

Lol! Thank ya kindly @DaPowerfulJedi ;) I just looked at it and your kit looks awesome! :)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    latest?cb=20151112050610

Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter
    Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi

Crew: Grand Master Yoda

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict tenacity down for 3 turns, with a 50% chance to gain offense up and foresight for 2 turns.
    Target Lock: Call a random ally to assist, dealing 30% less damage.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Target Lock for 3 turns. If the target was below 100% health, remove 80% turn meter and this attack deals double damage. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Grant all allies valor, critical chance up, critical damage up, protection up (25%) and foresight for 2 turns. Galactic Republic allies gain defense up and 30% turn meter. (Cooldown 3)

Unique (crew): Yoda’s Starfighter gains 20% turn meter whenever it damages an enemy. It has +20% critical chance, critical damage, and offense.

Reinforcement: Enter battle: Grant all allies +20% speed and defense. Yoda’s Starfighter gains tenacity up and foresight for 3 turns and has +15% offense (stacking) for the rest of battle whenever it scores a critical hit.

Im not saying kit is stupid... but it is stupid OP...

I guess i would be ok with it as long as Clone sgt basic would OHKO it...

Cool idea tho just needs less OP

Also me personally am against ships coming to game where pilots are all usually universally g12...

Silly ppl spend a year farming and gearing all these ships then they just drop a marquee you got at g12 and with no effort no grinding compared to the slog others dealt with and now your locked in 1st cause you cant lose....

Still im chomping at bit for ships to get actual fun stuff to do
  • It’s designed to be a glass cannon. Plus if it’s Pilot is legendary, it will be legendary (unlocks with 5* Endurance + four 5* Jedi ships so that you can panic farm JKA’s ship when it goes f2p), and it’s okay if a legendary unit is OP imo.

As for introducing ships who’s pilots are usually at g12, look at IG-2000 or JKA’s Starfighter that we’re just added recently marquee style. I’m sure lots of players have IG-88 and JKA at a pretty higher gear level and CG knows that and doesn’t have a problem with it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    It’s designed to be a glass cannon. Plus if it’s Pilot is legendary, it will be legendary (unlocks with 5* Endurance + four 5* Jedi ships so that you can panic farm JKA’s ship when it goes f2p), and it’s okay if a legendary unit is OP imo.

As for introducing ships who’s pilots are usually at g12, look at IG-2000 or JKA’s Starfighter that we’re just added recently marquee style. I’m sure lots of players have IG-88 and JKA at a pretty higher gear level and CG knows that and doesn’t have a problem with it.

Not sure I get your point...

Of course they are releasing ships with pilots most likely to be at g12...and of course THEY dont have a problem with it because it invalidates everything about the last 1.5 years of ships which makes them money while rewarding the do nothings who ignored ships for those 1.5 years and instantly moves them to the top...

Of course they don't have a problem with it. Making money is their game. Players who went all in on ships and ignored pretty much everything else have a good reason to complain...not going to change anything but out of all the garbage complaining around here at least they have a good reason.

If there was some actual ship content that was fun there would be less to complain about because you "still get to use your ships for something" But there is not.

1) TB ships with the one wave of insta win or insta lose, there is 0 fun involved

2) TW lol you either set everything on Defense in which case depending on your guild you don't get to use your ships...if you go offense your probably hitting multiple arena walls...but for the most part one battle maybe two and your done....really no fun there.

3) Ship table was fun for 35 minutes...4 levels of pathetic battles no fun, one level of sick battles (some fun) but all sim now.

All we really have is smugglers run which eventually will be simmable but is rare and quick.

We need a ship raid, or ship assault battles, or ship faction events.... something to do with them.

I still wish we had a solo raid where we could earn our own tickets and do a raid on our own...that would be glorious fun does not have to be gamechanging rewards..just something fun to do