Where else for JTR

Our guild is planning our first heroic run and we were wondering what's the best use of JTR teams left over after P1.

Recommendations?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    P2. Won't work quite as well as P1 but can still put up solid numbers there.
    P3 is possible, but much harder to manage, basically just topple traya as much as possible.
  • Agreed, they are solid performers in phase 2 (a full gold well modded team can pull 5.5-6% relatively easily), I would argue they are next best against Sion in phase 4.2 (after Nihilus goes down), again a gold team there can net you as much as 15-20% of Sion.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Agreed, they are solid performers in phase 2 (a full gold well modded team can pull 5.5-6% relatively easily), I would argue they are next best against Sion in phase 4.2 (after Nihilus goes down), again a gold team there can net you as much as 15-20% of Sion.

Probably better to use other teams in P4 though, at that point you just sink damage in.
  • It all depends. Most guilds these days have the hardest time in p3. IF your guild has a bunch of strong p2 squads and can rock that phase, then save them for p3.

RJT is not the best in p3, but can get 3-5% with the right set-up. I hear that bringing in RPilot instead of R2 actually helps boost the score in p3 a bit.

Try to kill p1 with no overlapping scores. Use your p2-specific squads first, and then send in a few RJT squads to finish it only if you need to. Use your Chex, ROLO, and Death Storm squads in p3, and then if you don't finish the phase, send in your RJT teams to bridge the gap between p3-p4. Once you get within 2-3% of phase 4, your Ventress Nightsisters can take over and it goes down quickly.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    It all depends. Most guilds these days have the hardest time in p3. IF your guild has a bunch of strong p2 squads and can rock that phase, then save them for p3.

RJT is not the best in p3, but can get 3-5% with the right set-up. I hear that bringing in RPilot instead of R2 actually helps boost the score in p3 a bit.

Try to kill p1 with no overlapping scores. Use your p2-specific squads first, and then send in a few RJT squads to finish it only if you need to. Use your Chex, ROLO, and Death Storm squads in p3, and then if you don't finish the phase, send in your RJT teams to bridge the gap between p3-p4. Once you get within 2-3% of phase 4, your Ventress Nightsisters can take over and it goes down quickly.

This, exactly this, it all depends on which phase your guild needs the most help. For your first times it's very important to clear P1 with no overlap and have people with the strongest JTR squads try to shoot for their best possible scores. After that for each phase send in the intended teams and use the spare JTR teams to clean up as needed.

For some context I had a very strong JTR team that could pull 12% in P1 before Nihilus got nerfed. In p2 that team would net me 5-6% and in P3 5-7% depending on RNG. P3 is very tricky and needs good RNG to get a decent run. I had a lot of practice from T6 (T6 is much easier but the things you need to look out for where the same, again before they nerfed P3 in T6 and below).