Farming Old Republic

My Bastila is 7*, that said... Mission Vao, 3 full passes of cantina energy, 2 shards!!!!!

And Revan is not getting great reviews either.. *censored rant and colorful language*

Replies

• My Bastila is 7*, that said... Mission Vao, 3 full passes of cantina energy, 2 shards!!!!!

And Revan is not getting great reviews either.. *censored rant and colorful language*

It's ok. I've gone 2/28 on Aurra today. It happens. There's (most likely) plenty of time until Revan returns.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • My Bastila is 7*, that said... Mission Vao, 3 full passes of cantina energy, 2 shards!!!!!

Don't believe the bad Revan reviews. He's the toughest team to beat in arena right now.

Are you referring to the people that say he’s underwhelming and very beatable or the people that swear he’s the most OP toon to hit arena ever?

I’m very satisfied with him so far and my team composition could definitely be improved still.
  • Is he the "Traya Squad" solution he was supposed to be?
  • Is he the "Traya Squad" solution he was supposed to be?

I’m on a January 2018 shard for context and I haven’t seen a Traya above 5* but the fights are pretty effortless. Sith Trooper, EP, or Nest don’t make much of a difference.

On the flip side I think I’ve been beaten on defence by every kind of arena lead. NS, Traya, EP, CLS, and a Rex/Wampa team lol.

I don’t really fall farther than 17th and the team is super fun to play so overall I’m happy.

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    My shard is from launch, top 50 is 50% Traya 50% Revan squads. Rough place 50 and up.. I stay in 150 range, with a Bastila squad.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Where do you get this -not so good reviews-? He's as good as it gets. And will probably be an essential toon long into the future of the game as new Jedi emerge.
  • I too am in a since launch shard and my Bastilla team keeps me around 175 but my top teams are ridiculous, I'm swimming with whales even with 3million gp
  • Revan with Jolee zeta is ridiculous. Ask Joel Osteen
  • 14 out of my shard's top 15 right now are Revan leads. Don't believe anyone who is trying to knock him.
  • I’m in a 2016 shard and the top 50 is full of Traya teams. I haven’t lost to one yet with my Revan squad. The problem is mirror matches.
  • My Bastila squad made it to 85.. lol
  • My Bastila squad made it to 85.. lol

My ep squad with no traya can still pull top 20 with trayas and revans. I'll probably get traya before revan so will likely stay ds since the transition will be smoother (I already have 4 of the 5 toons needed maxed). To run revan I'd have to max bastilla, jolee, ezra, and gmy. Most are decent but that's a lot of gearing and by the time revan comes back, they'll be a new meta that counters him.

The triumvirate will likely be an important part of any sith meta in the future so my goal is to stay in the top with ep and traua when I get her and be ready when the new sith meta comes. Probably in feb.