More mods in mod store

TekkarEdorf
670 posts Member
edited November 2018
Can we Get 2-4 mods in the mod store that is already lvl 15, so we can see the finished stats ? Been farming mods since they came out, and I still dont have anything I feel is great on speed (since that is usually what matters in arena ) .
And since I know this wont happen, can we at least get mods from Events , that are not Health mods ? Mix it around a little ? PS! Slicing has not helped me a lot since it usually just upgrades the Worst stat the mod has

Replies

• Options
    Patience, the % of chance to get god mods is very low for everyone
  • Options
    3 refreshes a day for a year , stings a little, when you are left with below average mods
  • Options
    I thought they had promised all 4* and lower mods were being removed from the store. Once or twice a day I have nothing but garbage 4* mods offered in every slot
  • Options
    I thought they had promised all 4* and lower mods were being removed from the store. Once or twice a day I have nothing but garbage 4* mods offered in every slot

I think you are referring to this announcement, right?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178561/removal-of-mod-packs-from-the-store#latest

In which case the announcement is talking about the "Mod Pack" which used to be offered in the store (where you get bronzium packs). It isn't talking about the removal of 4* mods from the mod "shipments", and as far as I know, they haven't talked about removing them. Though I think they should. I'd be surprised if many players who have have gotten to the point of spending credits (or ship building materials) to buy mods are going to bother with 4* mod.
  • Options
    Jagged_Fel wrote: »

I think you are referring to this announcement, right?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178561/removal-of-mod-packs-from-the-store#latest

In which case the announcement is talking about the "Mod Pack" which used to be offered in the store (where you get bronzium packs). It isn't talking about the removal of 4* mods from the mod "shipments", and as far as I know, they haven't talked about removing them. Though I think they should. I'd be surprised if many players who have have gotten to the point of spending credits (or ship building materials) to buy mods are going to bother with 4* mod.

Thanks. I see they meant the packs only. I misremembered. Thank you.
  • Options
    Happy to help!

But it is frustrating. If they recognize that 4* mods have decreased in value to the point of dropping them from packs, it'd make sense to also alter their appearance in other areas (shipments, drop rates in tier 3 of challenges).
  • Options
    Mods are hit and miss for me. Whether it's farming, Mod Store, and even upgrading.

The worst for me is getting a decent 3-dot Mod from the last tier.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.