Level Increase and the Yoda Challenge

Krey
341 posts Member
I had assumed that the Yoda challenged had been tuned to be a challenge for level 70 characters.

So if the level cap goes up, what happens? Does the challenge become easier if you are over level 70? Does Yoda scale to your level? Or...what I am afraid of, does Yoda instantly become a level 80 tuned challenge basically locking out anyone who did not do the challenge the first time around?

I didn't have 5 7* jedi last time. But I have devoted a ton if time and effort getting 5 7* for this time around. If I suddenly find that the level cap has increased, Yoda has jumped in level, and I am basically locked out from stage 7 until I not only have 5 7* jedi but level 80 jedi as well when I am trying to level my arena and GW team all at the same time while others got to do it last time at level 70, I will be annoyed.

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Cap should have no impact on the challenge.
    Its instituted at a cap of 70 and imo should always remain as such. Raising difficulty to scale with cap leaves all newer players at further disadvantage. Does not make any sese to me
  • That's a really good point I wonder if the developers would weigh in on it.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    It'd be nice to onow details like this ahead of time yes but im sure they are busy with other things an have not even thought about it yet
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    It would be great if they don't increase the difficulty with the cap. I might be able to get a 7* with eeth as a member if he's 80 and yoda doesn't get harder
  • It would not be a challenge if you got stronger but not Yoda.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    It would not be a challenge if you got stronger but not Yoda.
    yeah I agree it should be a challenge but according to everything people have said its not even a challenge how it is set up now. You're basically hoping for really good RNG luck and not relying on skill because it's too difficult at the moment.