Darth Vader (No Armor) Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited May 2019
3x4844huwiik.jpeg

Darth Vader (No Armor)
Dark Side, Attacker, Sith

Don’t Make Me Kill You Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down and critical chance down for 3 turns. Gain potency up for 2 turns. This attack can’t be evaded or resisted and has +10% critical chance and critical damage for each Sith ally.

Force Choke Special 1: Deal special damage to target enemy, stun them for 1 turn, and remove turn meter equal to Darth Vader’s potency. Darth Vader gains turn meter equal to the amount removed, and all other allies gain half that amount. (Cooldown 3)

I Hate You! Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs from them, and call Darth Sidious to assist if present. Inflict daze, stagger, and expose for 2 turns. Both attackers gain 20% turn meter and recover 30% health and protection. (Cooldown 4)

My New Empire Leader: Sith allies gain +40% critical damage and offense. They gain 15% turn meter when they attack a Jedi. When a Sith ally is critically hit, they inflict tenacity down for 2 turns on the attacker, which can’t be resisted. ZETA: Sith allies have 3% health steal and counter chance for each debuff on each enemy. When they attack an enemy, they have a 50% chance (doubled against Jedi) to deal bonus damage equal to 10% of the target enemy’s max health, which ignores protection.

Low Ground Unique 1: Darth Vader has -15% evasion and -20% defense (doubled against Jedi). For each Jedi enemy that isn’t debuffed, Darth Vader has a 15% chance to become ability blocked for 1 turn at the start of his turn. ZETA: If Darth Sidious is active, the first time Darth Vader is defeated he is revived wearing his armor, with 100% health, 100% protection, and an additional +50% defense.

You Underestimate My Power! Unique 2: Darth Vader has +30% offense, potency, critical chance, and critical damage. Each of these stats is increased by 5% for each Sith ally and Jedi enemy. When Darth Vader inflicts a debuff he recovers 5% health. While Darth Vader is active, enemies with protection up have -50% offense and critical damage. ZETA: When Darth Vader inflicts a debuff he recovers 5% protection, removes 5% turn meter from debuffed enemies, and has a 50% to dispel all debuffs on himself and a random ally, granting them the opposite buff (if any) for 2 turns.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• He is the first ’Villains Journey’ event type character, and requires (at seven stars) Jedi Knight Anakin, Master Kenobi, Mace Windu, Grand Master Yoda, and Padmé Amidala to unlock.
  • FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sorry, I had a similiar idea but I've never seen anyone else create one. The only thing is could you somehow include something about "I have bought peace and prosperity to my new empire" (I have a feeling a i got that line wrong but I cant remember it properly). Also, could he be called "Darth Vader (No Armour)"?
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sorry, I had a similiar idea but I've never seen anyone else create one. The only thing is could you somehow include something about "I have bought peace and prosperity to my new empire" (I have a feeling a i got that line wrong but I cant remember it properly). Also, could he be called "Darth Vader (No Armour)"?

Changed that to the name of his leader ability.
  • Get rid of "I Hate You" and sub "I Don't Like Sand" Anakin gains 50% offense again sand people and after any defeat of a Tusken gains 15% crit damage stacking and losses 5% potency stacking. Anakin also ignores taunt, this attack cannot be evaded and is a guaranteed critical. (Cooldown 3)
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Sorry, I had a similiar idea but I've never seen anyone else create one. The only thing is could you somehow include something about "I have bought peace and prosperity to my new empire" (I have a feeling a i got that line wrong but I cant remember it properly). Also, could he be called "Darth Vader (No Armour)"?

Changed that to the name of his leader ability.
    Great! Although, sorry if this sounds critical or contradicting what I last said but I just realised it is really long now. Honestly, I would have just called it, "My New Empire".