A little help

What are my best options for HSTR teams? I’m slacking I know but any help would be appreciated. I can’t find any new lists. https://swgoh.gg/p/556745662/

Replies

• Options
    You’d be best leaving p1 to your guild mates until you finish the vets and unlock JTR (and finish R Trooper).

You’ve got the toons for a decent p2 squad that can do 3-3.5% in AA(L), GK, Hoda, Thrawn, Leia. You can throw in other squads to p2 to chip away as well, Troopers (storm instead of death) and EP led Sith would probably get another % between them.

You’re lacking 2 of the components for a classic chexmix p3 team - chirrut/Chewy and Pao for offence up. There are other options there, like Rex instead of Chirrut and JKA/Poggle instead of Pao, but they are going to restrict your scores and be harder to setup correctly.

Your NS, with acolyte instead of zombie, are capable of a good 1.5M in p4 against DN, but much much more when you get zombie to 7* to replace acolyte.

Hope that helps? As things stand you can contribute very effectively to p2 and p4, but will probably be best watching p1 and p3 be completed by others.
  • Options
    Thanks to you both