Blue gear rewards in rank #1 HAAT??

9hokru1jcp57.png

This has happened two weeks in a row. Are they needed for g12 stuff?

Replies

• It’s part of crafting gear for g10and 11, don’t think it’s used for g12 pieces,
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    No. G12 wasn't a thing when the tank raid was released, so not all of the exclusive gear is needed for g12
  • Ultra wrote: »
    No. G12 wasn't a thing when the tank raid was released, so not all of the exclusive gear is needed for g12

STR and HAAT use the same loot table.
  • It’s part of crafting gear for g10and 11, don’t think it’s used for g12 pieces,

So in other words useless lol
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

Good catch. I never noticed the new purple gear (for g11 needed to push your toon to g12) was never in the STR loot box. So the only way to get the purple pieces to get to g12 is

1. Guild Store Tokens
    2. Crystals
    3. Shard Shop

This is like a bad design move if you ask me
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Good catch. I never noticed the new purple gear (for g11 needed to push your toon to g12) was never in the STR loot box. So the only way to get the purple pieces to get to g12 is

1. Guild Store Tokens
    2. Crystals
    3. Shard Shop

This is like a bad design move if you ask me

They drop from some raid. I have a few characters 4 pieces into 12 already and I don't spend guild tokens on gear or crystals. Click on the piece you need and the games tells you where it comes from. I think it's mostly sith raid.
  • It's used by some characters at G11 and maybe G10, I'm not sure about that one though. It grants +2% Potency.

I'm always happy when I get it, unlike the MkIV Holoprojectors, you also got, which I get after every single Tank Raid. I've got 600+ pieces of these but since you also need Stuncuffs to craft the whole piece, they are the limiting factor and I barely get a use out of those Holoprojectors.
  • Tusken Shaman loves those blue pieces. Shame nobody else does.
  • That mkx blue gear is valuable. It takes 50 at a time, and higher gears use it
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Tusken Shaman loves those blue pieces. Shame nobody else does.

He only needs one at g11.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    This entire conversation wouldn't have happened if they made the gear image purple.. lol
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Yeah, but having it in the blue tier means you can get up to 10 from donations instead of 5!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Tusken Shaman loves those blue pieces. Shame nobody else does.

He only needs one at g11.

So we're agreed, he loves it.
  • im drowning in that blue stuff